Multi-directional Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business Between Android & iOS
iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer supports to transfer WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business messages and attachments, including videos, images, and files between Android & iOS, Android & Android, iOS & iOS without any limitations. (Latest iOS 14 included).
Notes: Google account does not support to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android.
One-Click Backup WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business Chats to PC and Mac new
iCareFone for WhatsApp Backup surpasses the official solution for WhatsApp chat backup from iPhone/Android to computer/Mac with amazing speed. Only one-click, WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business chat will be backed up to your PC/Mac.
Note: Support macOS user for viewing data from WhatsApp backups (macOS 11 Big Sur compatiable)
Fully Restore WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business Backup to iPhone, iPad, Android
iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer enables you recover deleted WhatsApp messages or WhatsApp Business chats to your iOS and Android devices. The 100% success rate ensures you not to be bothered by the trouble of losing data in your work or daily life.
Export WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business Messages & Links to HTML
Whether you need to save WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business chats, contacts, photos or other data, you can use iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer to export them as file for viewing. The messages and links can be exported as HTML. All your data can be exported optionally, saving your time from the very beginning.
No Charge for Popular Social Apps Backup & Restore
Not only does it support WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business backup and Restore, but also supports free backup and restoration of social apps like Kik, Line, Viber and WeChat to iOS system. iCareFone for WhatsApp Business is always there for you to safeguard your app data.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages Between iPhone and Android?
Step 1: Download iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer. Connect iPhone and Android to the computer and then click 'Transfer'.
Step 2: Verify Target Account. Please verify the target device by entering country code and phone number and then click 'Verify'.
Step 3: Transfer Successfully. After generating data to the target device. Your WhatsApp data has been transferred successfully.
- 1-Click to transfer photos between Computer and iDevice
- Transfer media files between iTunes and iDevice
- 1-Click to export photos to PC/Mac
- Export SMS from iOS to computer
- Individually add contacts, books, bookmarks
- Create bookmarks folders and new playlists
- Remove files you don't need anymore
- Uninstall Apps on iOS devices with one-click
- Merge duplicates contacts on your iOS device
- Remove duplicate files during transferring
- Repair iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Fix disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Import files to iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Import ringtones to iPhone
- One-click to backup & restore all data on iDevice
- Restore the backup to iDevice
iPhone 12/12 Pro(Max), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE(2nd), iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max), iPhone XS(Max), iPhone XR/X, iPhone 8 Plus/ 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus/7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, and all models of iPhone.
All models of iPad Air(4th Gen), iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad.
Samsung Galaxy S20/S10, Huawei P30, OPPO, LG and other 5000+ Android devices.
Supported OS :
11(macOS Big Sur), 10.15(macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
iPadOS, iOS 14, iOS 13.5/13.4/13/12.3/12, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Android 2.0 to 10
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
200 MB and above free space
? Is this tool free for iOS WhatsApp backup?
Yes, it is completely free. Not just WhatsApp backup, but other data backup on iOS devices are free. But it doesn't include Android.
? How to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android?
There are 4 ways allows you transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android:
1. One click to transfer with iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer
2. Transfer WhatsApp messages using Email
3. Transfer WhatsApp messages using Chat Backup
4. Transfer WhatsApp messages using WazzapMigrator App
The Best way is iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer, it's easier and faster than several other ways. You can click here to know these 4 ways.
? How to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone?
iCloud can only backup 5GB of data for free and iTunes backup can't selectively restore the WhatsApp data.
With iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer you just need to: connect your two iPhone to computer > click "Transfer" and done.
? How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
You can restore WhatsApp messages with iCareFone WhatsApp Transfer, steps as below:
- Launch WhatsApp Transfer, click WhatsApp > View & Restore > Select the messages you want to restore > click Restore to iOS.
? Are WhatsApp messages saved on phone or SIM?
WhatsApp messages contains group chats and individual chats. The former one will be stored in your WhatsApp account, the latter will be stored in your phone.
? Can WhatsApp messages be traced after being deleted?
Generally, if you've deleted WhatsApp messages and when you login WhatsApp on a new device, your deleted messages will not show up. It means your message has been wiped.
? If your Android phone can't be detected by the software?
1. Find "Use USB for" option on the main drop down menu.
2. Switch to MTP Mode first, if the issue persists, switch to PTP mode. When PTP doesn't work, try MIDI mode for a change.
3. If you are using a LG, check PTP mode directly when connected.
4. If all the USB connection options don't work, check your USB port and cable and try restarting the program and re-connect the device.