iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 8 Hours Fix 2023
Entering your iPhone passcode incorrectly 5 times in a row can cause your iPhone unavailable in 1 minute. And the more wrong passcode attempts, the longer time you have to wait to try again. iPhone unavailable try again in 1 hour is often seen after 8 or 9 times. But some people say that their iPhones say iPhone unavailable try again in 8 hours. Why do they have to wait so long? This brings us to our discussion below.
5 Ways to Fix iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 8 Hours
Here we have what you want. Methods which work, and are surely going to help you. Following 5 methods work and are surely going to help you fix iPhone unavailable for 8 hours. Try what you think is the easy way.
- 1. Wait 8 Hours and Try Again
- 2. Erase Unavailable iPhone Directly
- 3. Unlock Unavailable iPhone without Passcode
- 4. Restore Unavailable iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 5. Erase Unavailable iPhone via iCloud
1. Wait 8 Hours and Try Again
If you or your kid accidentally enters the wrong passcode many times and your iPhone displays this iPhone unavailable try again in 8 hours message, the best method here is to wait for 8 hours and enter the correct passcode because you remember the correct one. In this way, your iPhone will not be reset and you will not lose any of your data. All other available ways will factory reset your iPhone.
2. Erase Unavailable iPhone Directly
Without the correct passcode, the second method here is to directly erase your unavailable iPhone no matter it is locked for 8 hours or even longer. What needs to be present is that your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or later, it is connected to the internet and, you remember the Apple ID password. Now proceed as shown below.
- At the bottom right corner of iPhone unavailable try again in 8 hours screen, tap on the Erase iPhone option.
- Confirm this erasing process by tapping on Erase iPhone again
- You will be asked to enter the password of Apple ID that is logged in on your iPhone.
After that, your iPhone will be reset and you will be able to use your iPhone once again.
3. Unlock Unavailable iPhone without Passcode
The Erase iPhone option does not appear every time. Then facing the forgotten lock screen passcode and iPhone unavailable 8 hours message, all you need is Tenorshare 4uKey 4uKey is a professional iPhone Unlocker that can bypass the lock screen without passcode. It is compatible with all iPhone and iPad.
Download 4uKey and run it on your computer. Click Start.
Now, connect your unavailable iPhone to the computer using a lightning-fast cable. Then click on Next to proceed.
You have to download the relevant firmware package. Click on Download.
Once the download finishes, click on Start Remove. The process takes a few minutes to complete. Please wait patiently.
After the passcode is removed successfully, iPhone unavailable 8 hours is fixed too.
4. Restore Unavailable iPhone in Recovery Mode
Unlocking iPhone in Recovery Mode is also an option if you can’t wait for 8 hours or you don’t remember it in the first place. All you need is a computer and iTunes on it. On Mac, you just need to open Finder. Let’s see how it works to fix iPhone unavailable for 8 hours.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and run iTunes or Finder.
- Pick your iPhone and put it into recovery mode
- A pop up should come saying that iTunes has detect an iPhone in recovery mode.
Click on OK and then your will get the option of Restore iPhone. Click on that.
- This will restore all data but remove iPhone unavailable 8 hours screen too.
5. Erase Unavailable iPhone via iCloud
The final choice for you to bypass iPhone unavailable try again in 8 hours here is the Find My feature on iCloud website. You can use it to remotely erase your iPhone and unlock it without passcode.
- On another phone or you computer, open iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- After that, select Find iPhone. Then go to All Devices tab. The devices linked will be shown here.
Find your unavailable iPhone and then you can see the option of Erase iPhone on the next screen.
- Confirm this erasing option with your Apple ID password or verification code, and wait until your iPhone restarts..
iPhone unavailable try again in 8 hours is not a common occurrence but happens after you enter the wrong passcode multiple times. You can wait for 8 hours and enter the correct passcode if you remember it. Otherwise, this can be fixed quite easily either with iTunes, 4uKey, iCloud or the Erase iPhone option on lock screen. Try 4uKey iPhone unlocker and make your worries go away.