How to Fix iTunes Match Keeps Restarting
“I've been trying for a few days to complete the iTunes Match process but every time I get to "Step 3" and my songs that are not available in iTunes start to get uploaded into the cloud, the process starts over again. Why does my iTunes Match keeps restarting?”
For those music lovers, iTunes Match can be their best choice to keep a large number of songs on their iPhone, iPad or iPod. However, it is really annoying when they found iTunes Match keeps restarting on step 1 or step 3 when uploading music. Some people tried to reset iTunes Match but the result turns out to be a little unsatisfying. Try Free Tenorshare TunesCare, the professional iTunes repair tool to fix iTunes Match continuously restarts or crashes with only simple clicks.
- Part 1: Fix iTunes Match Keeps Turning off and on with Free Tenorshare TunesCare
- Part 2: Other Solutions to Fix iTunes Match Constantly Restarting
Tenorshare TunesCare is able to fix a series of iTunes Match problems as well as iTunes errors by repairing corrupted iTunes library (iTunes DB and iTunes CDB files). Free download this iTunes Match repair tool and follow the steps below to see how easy it is.
- Run Tenorshare TunesCare on your computer and then click “Fix All iTunes Issues” on the main interface.
- Click “Repair iTunes” to start downloading the repair drives for iTunes, this process will take a few minutes.
- Tenorshare TunesCare will automatically start to repair your iTunes when repair drives are downloaded successfully. After repairing, your iTunes will restarts by itself and now you can check the iTunes Match will work just fine.
1. Update iTunes Match
This is Apple’s recommended fix for iTunes Match keeps popping up and then stopping issue. To do this, authorize the computer via the Store -> Authorize this Computer command; then select Update iTunes Match.
2. Update iTunes
Sometimes iTunes Match download keeps restarting can be easily fixed by updating iTunes to the latest version. Open iTunes, go to Help -> Check for Updates
Now you got to know how to fix iTunes Match constantly restarting and crashing clearly. For other iTunes Match problems, such as iTunes Match not showing up on iPhone, iTunes Match not matching or working, Tenorshare TunesCare will always be the most trustworthy choice.