Top 3 Methods To Unlock iPad Without iPad Default Passcode
by Sophie Green Updated on 2022-09-30 / Update for iPad
If you are unsure what your iPad passcode is or have forgotten it, this guide will tutor you to unlock your device easily. Multiple techniques allow you to reset the iPad to factory settings. Although resetting the iPad will wipe the data and settings on the iOS Device, as long as the iPad has its regular backup, the user can easily recover the important data and their files after the procedure.
This following video is about how to unlock apple ID via Tenorshare 4uKey. If you are in hurry, check this video guide and then you are able to unlock ipad withoud ipad default passcode quickly.
Is There An iPad Default Passcode
There is no default passcode in an iPad. Such as iPad pro uses both Touch ID or Face ID, and for that, you are asked to set up a passcode. When you set it up, it is this passcode that your iPad is asking you to enter after it got updated.
If you don't have a backup, this may be a mess, but if you do have the backup, then thankfully, you're not in the danger zone and may proceed with the method without having to worry.
How To Unlock iPad Without iPad Default Passcode
- Unlock iPad With iTunes
- Unlock iPad Via Find My iPhone
- Use Tenorshare 4ukey To Unlock Screen Without Apple Default Passcode
It is, without a doubt, a frustrating hassle if you are unable to unlock your iPad passcode. However, fixing a forgotten passcode has been made easy by many different hacks and techniques. It is a smooth procedure, especially if you have backed up your iPad. The iPad users can opt to access their iPad using its recovery mode or by a laptop synced with iTunes and other helpful methods.
Read along as we guide you to the tips where each process is explained step by step. So that it's easier for the users to have access to their iPad without wasting their time and money.
Unlock iPad With iTunes
You can restore your iPad with iTunes. The process will delete all the data along with the passcode, thus allowing you to unlock your iPad Pro or iPad air. After the procedure, you can gain your data from backup. To begin, follow these steps.
- Launch the latest iTunes on your PC and connect iPad to PC via USB cable.
Make your iPad enter into recovery mode.
For iPad with Face ID: quickly press the Volume Up button, press the Volume Down button, and then press the Power button until you see the recovery mode screen appear on the iPad.
For iPad with Home button: press and hold both the Home and the Power buttons at the same time until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- Click on the Restore iPad on the right cornor.
- The Finder or iTunes will download software for your iPad, wait about 15 mintues.
- iPad will be unlocked successfully after the process finished.
After a while, once the process is complete, you will be able to access your iPad efficiently.
Unlock iPad Via Find My iPhone
This method will require you to enable "Find my iPhone." If it isn't, then this method will be not working. This method will erase all your data, which could be an issue if you don't have a backup. Follow these simple steps as mentioned below.
- Go to Find My iPhone website on PC. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Click All Devices to select the locked iPad from the list.
- Select Erase iPad, this will reset the iPad to factory settings without having a passcode now.
You can now set the device up new, or you can restore iPad from backup.
Use Tenorshare 4ukey To Unlock Screen Without Apple Default Passcode
When you are locked out of the iPad, the application helps reset it by only taking a minute or two. Moreover, the application's multiple features allow iOS users to erase the passcode, face id, and pin codes easily. Also, Tenorshare 4uKey provides access to unlock any disabled devices of any iOS version, including the latest iOS 16/iPadOS 16.1.
Using Tenorshare 4uKey is very easy. With these steps, you'll be able to unlock your iPad in a matter of few minutes.
Download and Install 4uKey.
The application is available for both windows and mac users.
Connect iPhone to computer
The software will detect it automatically.
Download Firmware Package.
During the process, you'll be asked to download the latest firmware package.
Start Unlocking iPhone Locked Screen without default passcode
When the firmware is downloaded to computer,click "Start Unlock" to start removing iPhone passcode.
When iPhone passcode has been removed successfully, you are able to set up your iPhone as new, including passcode, Touch ID and Face ID settings. And you also can restore iPhone from backup if you have a previous iTunes/iCloud backup.
How Many Times Can I Try iPad Passcode
- 5 incorrect passcode failed entries– iPhone is disabled, try again in 1 minute.
- 7 incorrect passcode failed entries– iPhone is disabled, try again in 5 minutes.
- 8 incorrect passcode failed entries – iPhone is disabled, try again in 15 minutes.
- 9 incorrect passcode failed entries – iPhone is disabled, try again in 1 hour
- 10 incorrect passcode failed entries– iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes or unlock it through three party software.
For example, Tenorshare 4uKey. This application, without a hassle, offers all Apple users to unlock or reset their Device within few minutes. It is 100 percent safe and genuine. The application unlocks all IOS devices regardless of their model or year. Download tenor share to get access to your locked iPad as quickly as possible.
- Remove Apple ID or iCloud account on iPhone/iPad without password
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen passwords instantly
- Bypass MDM Screen from iPhone/iPad
- Remove screen time passcode in 3 simple steps
- Fix disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud