How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving [Free/Paid]
by Anna Sherry Updated on 2023-04-19 / Update for iPhone Tips
How to play Pokémon GO without moving? Well, it is possible. The right way is using a tool to make the Pokemon GO think that you are actually moving. There are 2 tools are available and if you want to know more, check out the article below.
- Part 1. Is It Possible to Play Pokémon GO without Moving
- Part 2. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on iOS [FREE TRIAL]
- Part 3. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on Android
Part 1. Is It Possible to Play Pokémon GO without Moving
Yes, it is possible to play Pokémon GO without moving at all. A lot of people using this method to play the game. You have to use tools to make the game think that you are moving. That’s it. There are specified tools available for this task. You will know more about them below.
So, no more googling, scroll down and your question about how to walk in Pokémon GO without moving will be answered.
Video Guide: How to play Pokémon GO without moving?
Play Pokémon GO without Moving Now!
Part 2. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on iOS [FREE TRIAL]
How to play Pokémon GO without moving on iPhone? We recommend using a professional location changing tool to play the game without moving. Here is an excellent suggestion for you: Tenorshare iAnyGo.
It is a genuine professional tool and developed only for iOS platforms. This tool will stimulate GPS movement without leaving your home.
Note: Do not change location frequently as the developers of this game have a strict policy for the player to not use location spoofing.
Here’s how to move on pokemon go without moving on iOS:
Download and install iAnyGo on your PC or Mac.
Now, launch the tool on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
How to move on Pokémon GO without moving? Just Select the ‘Joystick Movement’ which is so easy to use! Click ‘Enter’ to proceed.
After enter Joystick Movement, all you need to do is set up the moving speed and click on the circle on the map to start the movement. Duing moving, you can change the direction by using left and right keys on the keyboard. Once you need to stop, just click the pause botton to stop. It is very useful as I used it myself when playing Pokémon GO.
Part 3. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on Android
How to play Pokémon GO without moving android? If you are an Android user, then you have a lot of options for the Pokémon GO moving hack. But not all these options are eligible.
However, we do have a suggestion. It is a free app, and it is, of course, available on the Google Play store. You can try, Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free. This is an Android app, but this app is specially designed to spoof location for Pokémon GO.
Here’s how to move in Pokémon GO without moving on Android:
- First, enable the Developer Mode on your mobile from the Settings.
- After that, you need to install the Fake GPS GO location spoofer app. download from the Google Play Store and run it. Tap on the ‘Enable Mock Locations’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Select Mock Location App’ option and then select Fake GPS Free.
- Now, tap on the back button, and you can switch back to the Fake GPS free app. Look for the location you would like to set for the game and click on the ‘Play’ button.
- Finally, run the game and verify your changed location.
This is the best location masking app on Android for Pokémon GO. This app is easy to use, and the chances of getting caught are minimum.
You can try PGSharp if the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer doesn't work.
Therefore, some might think that catching Pokemon at home is an impossible task, but it is possible. How to play Pokémon GO without moving? You just need a good tool to mask your location, make the game think that you are actually moving. And we do recommend Tenorshare iAnyGo to help you.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route
- Change up to 15 iOS devices’ location on 1 PC/Mac