How to Play Pokemon Go without Moving
The COVID-19 epidemic has been hard for everyone in the world. But it has terribly affected the Pokemon Go community. Without being able to go outside, they have become frustrated, and most of them are looking for a way to play the game without moving at all.
So, how to play Pokemon Go without moving? Well, it is possible. You just need to tool make the game think that you are actually moving. These tools are available and if you want to know more, check out the article below.
- Part 1. Is It Possible to Play Pokemon Go without Moving?
- Part 2. How to Play Pokemon Go without Moving iOS
- Part 3. How to Play Pokemon Go without Moving Android
Part 1. Is It Possible to Play Pokemon Go without Moving?
Yes, it is possible to play Pokemon Go without moving at all. A lot of people using this method to play the game during the COVID-19 epidemic.
You have to use a tool to make the game think that you are moving. That’s it. There are specified tools available for this task. You will know more about them below.
Part 2. How to Play Pokemon Go without Moving iOS
We recommend using a professional . And if you are an iOS, we have an excellent suggestion: Tenorshare iAnyGo. It is a genuine professional tool and developed only for iOS platforms. This tool will stimulate GPS movement without leaving your home.
Note: As the developers of this game have a strict policy for the player to not use location spoofing. Thus, it's suggested that you do not change location frequently.
Let’s check out the procedure. Here’s how to play Pokemon Go without moving iOS…
Download and install iAnyGo on your PC or Mac.
Now, launch the tool on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
Select the ‘Multi-Spot Movement’ option on the program interface. Click ‘Enter’ to proceed.
You need to choose a new location. Remember, you have to choose more than one location. On the map, you can also set the speed and the number of trips you are going to make. Lastly, click on ‘Start to Move’.
Even after setting everything, you can expand to shorten the route; the options are available.
Part 3. How to Play Pokemon Go without Moving Android
If you are an Android user, then you have a lot of options for the Pokemon Go walking hack. But not all these options are eligible.
The developers have a very strict policy for the players not to use location masking tools for playing the game. So, even if Android has a lot of location masking tools available to play Pokemon Go, you should choose them carefully. There are only a handful of tools that are considered good and can withstand the strict scrutiny of the game.
We do have a suggestion. It is a free app, and it is, of course, available on the Google Play store. You can try, Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free. This is an Android app, but this app is specially designed to spoof location for Pokemon Go.
You should check out this app. it has the simplest operation. Yo0u can check out the operation below. Here’s how to play Pokemon Go without moving Android…
- First, enable the Developer Mode on your mobile from the Settings.
- After that, you need to install the Fake GPS GO location spoofer app. download from the Google Play Store and run it. Tap on the ‘Enable Mock Locations’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Select Mock Location App’ option and then select Fake GPS Free.
- Now, tap on the back button, and you can switch back to the Fake GPS free app. Look for the location you would like to set for the game and click on the ‘Play’ button.
- Finally, run the game and verify your changed location.
This is the best location masking app on Android for Pokemon Go. This app is easy to use, and the chances of getting caught are minimum.
Therefore, some might think that catching Pokemon at home is an impossible task, but it is possible. You just need a good tool to mask your location, make the game think that you are actually moving. These kinds of tools are not easily available on iOS, but we do have recommended Tenorshare iAnyGo for the task.
It is the best and the safest way to make an iOS device think that you are moving. On Android, you will have a lot of options, but we recommend Fake GPS GO. It is an excellent app, specifically designed for Pokemon Go and easy to operate.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control