How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving [Free/Paid]
There are times when you might wonder how can I play Pokemon Go without moving. The good news is that we will introduce the Pokemon Go walking hack for you to fake GPS location. Pokemon Go spoofer will be introduced as a location changer. Read more for methods on how to move in Pokemon Go without walking.
- Part 1. Is It Possible to Play Pokémon GO without Moving?
- Part 2. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on iOS [FREE TRIAL]
- Part 3. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on Android - 2 tools
- FAQs about how to play Pokemon GO without Moving
Part 1. Is It Possible to Play Pokémon GO without Moving
Yes, it is possible to play Pokémon GO without moving at all. A lot of people use this method to play the game. You have to GPS spoofer to make the game think that you are moving. How can I move in Pokemon Go without walking? That’s it. There are specified tools available for this task. You will know more about them below.
So, no more googling, scroll down and your question about how to walk in Pokémon GO without moving will be answered.
Video Guide: How to play Pokémon GO without moving?
Play Pokémon GO without Moving Now!
Part 2. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on iOS [FREE TRIAL]
How to play Pokémon GO without moving on iPhone? We recommend using a professional location-changing tool to play the game without moving. Here is an excellent suggestion for you: Tenorshare iAnyGo.
It is a genuine professional tool and developed only for iOS platforms. This tool will stimulate GPS movement without leaving your home.
Note: Do not change location frequently as the developers of this game have a strict policy for the player to not use location spoofing.
Here’s how to move on Pokemon Go without moving on iOS:
Download and install iAnyGo on your PC or Mac.
Now, launch the tool on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
How to move on Pokémon GO without moving? Just Select the ‘Joystick Movement’ which is so easy to use! Click ‘Enter’ to proceed.
After entering Joystick Movement, all you need to do is set up the moving speed and click on the circle on the map to start the movement. During moving, you can change the direction by using the left and right keys on the keyboard. Once you need to stop, just click the pause button to stop. It is very useful as I used it myself when playing Pokémon GO.
Now， we have addressed the question: "How to play Pokémon GO without moving?" by introducing the useful GPS spoofer - iAnyGo.
Part 3. How to Play Pokemon GO without Moving on Android
How to play Pokémon GO without moving Android? If you are an Android user, then you have a lot of options for the Pokémon GO moving hack. We will introduce two special GPS spoofers for you.
PoGoskill is a very useful GPS spoofer for Android and iOS users to fake their GPS location without jailbreak or rooting. PoGoskill has Joystick to simulate GPS movement flexibly. You can also set routes and auto-walk virtually. This GPS spoofer is safe and workable all the time. It is friendly to location-based games and other apps. Now let's check the steps on how to play Pokémon GO without moving with PoGoskill:
- The first thing you need to do is to install and launch PoGoskill on your computer
- And then connect your Android phone to the Computer with a USB cable
- Once that's done, your Android device will connect automatically. Launch Pokémon Go and log in to your account. Simply tap "Logged in" to initiate a fake GPS for Pokémon Go instantly!
- You can also try other modes like joystick mode to enjoy your game experience!
2 Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free
How to go anywhere in Pokemon Go? Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free is a free app that is specially designed to spoof location for Pokémon GO.
Here’s how to move in Pokémon GO without moving on Android:
- First, enable the Developer Mode on your mobile from the Settings.
- After that, you need to install the Fake GPS GO location spoofer app. download it from the Google Play Store, and run it. Tap on the ‘Enable Mock Locations’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Select Mock Location App’ option and then select Fake GPS Free.
- Now, tap on the back button, and you can switch back to the Fake GPS free app. Look for the location you would like to set for the game and click on the ‘Play’ button.
- Finally, run the game and verify your changed location.
This is the best location masking app on Android for Pokémon GO. This app is easy to use, and the chances of getting caught are minimal.
Related read Top 5 Pokemon GO Gym Defenders for Beginners.
FAQs about how to play Pokemon GO without Moving
Does Pokemon Go allow a joystick?
A joystick proves invaluable for Pokémon Go enthusiasts, making in-game navigation and Pokémon capture effortless without the need for physical travel. Nevertheless, acquiring a Pokémon Go joystick on your Android or iPhone can be challenging, as it's not an inherent game feature.
Does Niantic check the IP address?
Changing your physical location between countries would likely result in a different IP address for your phone. However, staying at home and simulating your location wouldn't alter your IP address. Therefore, Niantic might detect unusual non-changing IP addresses when they anticipate them to change.
Does DeFit still work with Pokémon GO?
Pokemon Go DeFit continues to function for the majority of users since it doesn't directly engage with Pokemon Go, thereby avoiding any violation of Niantic's policies. Nonetheless, it's advisable to exercise prudence when employing third-party tools.
Therefore, some might think that catching Pokemon at home is an impossible task, but it is possible. How to play Pokémon GO without moving? You just need a good tool to mask your location, and make the game think that you are moving. And we do recommend Tenorshare iAnyGo to help you.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route