iOS 10 Backup Unlocker: Recover iTunes Backup Password for iOS 10 Devices
"I'm trying to restore my iPhone from iTunes backup after iOS 10 update but it keeps asking for my password to unlock iPhone backup. I have no idea about what the password is. Please help me unlock my backup file."
Lost your iPhone backup password after iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3/11 update? iTunes prompts you the password you entered to unlock your iTunes backup password was incorrect? Try to restore your new iOS 10 device from an old backup file but iTunes asks for a password you never set?
iTunes enables you to encrypt your backup to protect your privacy. However, many people have been troubled by this password. Without the password, you cannot make a backup restore and your data will be unrecoverable and doesn't offer you anyway to unlock encrypted iTunes backup but erase your device and set up as new.
If you unfortunately can't restore iTunes backup for your iOS 10 devices, don't worry, an iOS 10 backup unlocker - Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker can easily recover lost iTunes backup password for iOS 10 devices including the latest iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus/7.
Key Features of iOS 10 Backup Unlocker
iPhone Backup Unlocker offers 3 efficient password decryption methods and a powerful function to delete iTunes backup password for iOS 10 devices, which iTunes can't do.
- Quickly recover iTunes backup file password for iOS 10 devices.
- Recover lost iPhone backup password after iOS 10 update.
- Directly remove iTunes backup password for iPhone, iPad.
- 3 Powerful Decryption Techniques: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
- GPU acceleration boots password recovery by 30X faster.
- Easy to use: import backup -> Select attack type ->Recover password.
- Support iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone SE/6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5 backup password recovery.
How to Recover Lost iTunes Backup Password for iOS 10 Device
To get stated, free download iPhone Backup Password Unlocker on the computer with the encrypted backup file stored.
- Run iPhone Password Unlocker and click on "Add" on the main interface to import your password protected iPhone backup file.
- Select an attack type from Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack to unlock iPhone backup files.
- Click on "Start" to find your forgotten iTunes backup password. After several minutes, your lost password will be listed in the File Opening Password Box.
No matter for what reasons you lost the iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3 backup password, now you can restore your iPhone from the encrypted iTunes backup.