5 Ways to View Saved WiFi Passwords on iPhone and iPad
I have a Net gear wireless router; don't know the model but it is probably their least expensive one. Anyway, my iPhone won't remember the password. Is there a way to view saved wifi passwords iphone that I've already entered?" - Apple Community
Wi-Fi passwords are widely used to protect wireless networks around the world. Once you connected to a Wi-Fi network, it will be saved on your iPhone or iPad automatically. However, it doesn't mean that you can get access to that network directly forever.
So, what's my Wi-Fi password iPhone? If you are urgent to know how to see Wi-Fi password on iPhone. Luckily this article will list you 5 easy methods on how to view Wi-Fi password on iPhone.
- Part 1. One Click to View WiFi Password on iPhone without Jailbreak
- Part 2. How to Find Wifi Password on iPhone (Common Ways)
- Part 3. How to Find WiFi Password on Jailbroken iPhone 12/11/X
Part 1. One Click to View WiFi Password on iPhone without Jailbreak
If you are hurry to see Wi-Fi password on iPhone, Tenorshare 4uKey - Password Manager is recommended to you. This is a powerful, easy-to-use iOS password finder to help you find Wi-Fi password on iPhone without jailbreaking. Not only Wi-Fi password, you can also view website and App login password, mail account password, Apple ID and credit card information saved on your iPhone and iPad.
- View saved Wi-Fi password on iPhone/iPad from PC/Mac
- See all stored websites & app login passwords
- View mail accounts, credit card information
- Show Apple ID Account kept on your device
- Find/Remove forgotten Screen Time passcode without restore
- Download, install and run 4uKey - Password Manager to a Windows/Mac computer.
Connect your iPhone/iPad to that machine and then click on "Start Scan" button.
Wait for a few seconds, all your connected Wi-Fi passwords will be displayed. You are free to view saved Wi-Fi password iPhone.
Video Toturial on How to View Wi-Fi Password On iPhone
Part 2. How to Find Wifi Password on iPhone (Common Ways)
Without jailbraking, you cannot view Wi-Fi password iPhone directly, but you can check the password from your Wi-Fi router or view Wi-Fi passwords using iCloud Keychain if you have a Mac. Below are details.
Way 1. Find WiFi Password iPhone with Router Settings
How do I find my Wi-Fi password on iPhone? For people who are using the original iOS devices, they can easily find the IP address of the Wi-Fi router and view the saved Wi-Fi password with Router Settings. The steps are just simple like below:
Go to "Settings" -> "WLAN" and you can see the network names. Choose (i) icon near the one you want to get password for and then copy the Router IP address.
Open your Safari and type the IP address to open the login panel page like below.
- Then you can login with the default user and password. If the admin doesn't work, you can also Google the password with specific Router model name.
Way 2. Use iCloud Keychain Sync to View iPhone WiFi Password
How to find a saved Wi-Fi password on iPhone? iCloud Keychain is also an alternative way to check and retrieve Wi-Fi password on iPhone that is forgotten. This is because if you use the same iCloud account on iPhone and Mac, all the data will be synced between the devices. To use this feature:
- Open "Settings" app on iPhone and then go to iCloud, tap on Keychain to turn on this feature.
- Back to "Settings" and toggle on the "Personal Hotpot".
- Open your Mac and connect it to iPhone's Personal Hotpot.
Use CMD + Space key to open "Searchlight" on your Mac. Type in "Keychain Access" in the search box and press "Enter".
Enter the name of the network and then tick the checkbox next to the "Show password" option.
If you also set a password on your Mac, there will be a pop-out windows asking you to enter the password for the admin account, type the password and click "Allow". Now the Wi-Fi password should appear in the text box next to Show Password.
Here is a related video guide on how to Check Wi-Fi password on iPhone Via iCloud Keychain Sync:
Part 3. How to Find WiFi Password on Jailbroken iPhone 12/11/X
Jailbreaking iPhone will invalidate the warranty from Apple and is usually restricted. However, you really can do more things and make your digital life more convenient with jailbreak. iPhone view Wi-Fi password is just one of the benefits.
Way 3. View WiFi Password iPhone Using "WiFi Password" in Cydia
Launch Cydia app and search "WiFi Password", tap on "Install" to proceed.
- Click "Return to Cydia" when the installation is complete.
- Press the Home button the return Home screen. Launch the "WiFi Password" app and all the Wi-Fi networks you've used on the iPhone as well as their passwords will be presented.
Way 4. Show WiFi Password on iPhone with NetworkList
- Open Cydia app on your iPhone or iPad and type "NetworkList" from the search box, download and install it on your device.
- Now you can tap "Restart Springboard" when the option is prompted. You'll home screen will restart.
- Then open "Settings" app, choose "WLAN" and you'll see an option from the list called "Known Networks".
- Tap on it and you'll be able to see find network key on iPhone you've connected.
Apart from the 2 apps we mentioned above, there are also other Wi-Fi password hacking applications such as iSpeedTouch, WPA Tester, Speedssid, Dlssid and so forth. You can choose one of them to get back your lost Wi-Fi password on jailbroken iPhone or iPad without much effort.
Well, that's all the tips we have to help you view or find Wi-Fi password on iPhone, hope it can work for you! Or you can simply get Tenorshare 4uKey - Password Manager, which can help you view password (Safari, Wi-Fi, Email, App Password) on iPhone without much efforts. If you have other network issues on iPhone, feel free to contact us.