How Do You Bypass Google Verification on ZTE [FRP Bypass Method -2020]
Recently, an android user reported that they're asked to re-enter/verify their last synced Google account. According to a user, a message, "The device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device" appears on their screen.
When you reset your phone, you get a message that you need to add your sign-in into your Google Account to access your device. Everything looks fine as long as you know the username and password of your account. In this guide, we'll explain how to bypass Google verification on ZTE.
- Part 1: What Is A Google Verification Code
- Part 2: Free Way on How to Bypass Google Verification on ZTE Z828/Z812/Z982
- Part 3: How to Bypass Google Account on ZTE without Swiftkey
- Also Know: How to Bypass Samsung Google Verification in Minutes
Part 1: What Is A Google Verification Code
A Google Verification code is basically a numeric code transmitted to your device via a text message, phone call, or email address. This numeric code is critical in many cases, such as password reset or fund transfer. Moreover, you need to enter this verification code when you're creating a new Google account or trying to log into a newer device or PC. Google verification code is an added security step that ensures no unauthorized person can access your Google account and exploits it.
Part 2: Free Way on How to Bypass Google Verification on ZTE Z828/Z812/Z982
If you're looking for a free way to answer your question," how to bypass Google verification on ZTE?" then this part has the free solution for you. Follow these steps to bypass Google account on ZTE phone.
- Reset your phone.
- Turn on your phone, choose your preferred language, and tap the "Start" button.
- Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network and start configuring your phone.
- Move to the "Verify Account" screen by skipping a couple of steps.
- Tap into the email address, and the keyboard will pop out, tap on the menu key, and select the "Settings" option.
Select Settings > Languages, minimize the menu, and open the Google Search bar.
- You'll be asked to sign in with Google Account, tap on "No Thanks," type in "Settings" on the Google search bar, and tap on the "Settings" option.
- If you see the Swift Key menu, then select Got It > Not Now > Back-Up Reset.
- Select the "Factory Data Reset" to reset your phone again.
- Turn on your phone again, and you won't see the FRP lock again.
This is how to bypass Google verification on ZTE majesty pro using Swiftkey.
Part 3: How to Bypass Google Account on ZTE without Swiftkey
This part explains how to bypass Google verification on ZTE z828 without Swiftkey. This can be done using an FRP bypass apk which allows you to remove the Google FRP lock. For this part, you need an OTG cable, USB stick, FRP bypass apk, and a stable internet connection. Follow these steps to know how to bypass Google verification on ZTE z812.
- Restart your phone, and tap on Language > English > Next.
- Skip the "Insert SIM card" screen and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Click the Terms & Conditions checkbox > No hanks > Next.
- Insert the USB stick into your computer and connect your phone via OTG cable.
- Tap on the "Bypass Any Samsung Account Lock" folder in the File Manager.
- Tap on the Settings button and look for the Unknown Sources option.
- Then check "Allow this installation only" and tap on the "Ok" button.
- The Development Settings screen will open, tap on Install, and wait for a while.
- Tap on the Open button.
- Move to your Phone Settings>Backup and Reset>Factory data reset and then tap on Erase everything button.
Once the process is completed, turn your phone on, remove the cable, and you won't have to bypass the Google FRP lock again.
Also Know: How to Bypass Samsung Google Verification in Minutes
If you buy a locked second-hand Samsung device and don't know the credentials or just forgot the Google account and password. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android not only helps you to bypass Samsung Google Verification but also can bypass the ZTE lock screen. Following the steps below to get started.
After installing 4uKey for android on your computer, connect your Samsung device then choose the feature "Remove Google Lock(FRP)".
Now, you will jump to the next screen. Please check the note and click "Start Remove".
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will send a notification to your Samsung device.
Once you receive the notification, click the "View" option on your Samsung device, and type the URL https://www.tenorshare.com/frpfile in the browser to download the "BypassFrp.apk".
Click the "Next" button to continue. You need to set up the screen unlock pattern by following the steps on the interface.
Hit "Next" to go on the final 3 steps. After setting the unlock pattern, click "Done."
Last, you need to reboot your device and use the unlock pattern you just set to access your Samsung device.
Are you wondering "how to bypass Google verification on ZTE," then this detailed guide is here to help you? We've described different ways of how to bypass Google verification on ZTE z982. All steps are comprehensive and can help you to bypass Google Verification. Tenorshare 4ukey for Android is probably the best tool to consider.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Win & Mac)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support Android lock screen removal Win & Mac