How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone X/8/8 Plus
Sometimes we are getting tired of the default ringtones on our iPhone and want to customize it on our own. Purchase ringtones in iTunes or convert songs to ringtones are both good choices. However, for those who just bought a new iPhone X/10 or iPhone 8, they may wonder how to transfer ringtones to iPhone 8/X. Actually, add ringtones to iPhone is pretty simple. Here we’ll show you easy methods to import ringtones to new iPhone from both computer and iOS devices safely.
Adding ringtones from iPhone to iPhone directly seems to be a hard task for many users. Luckily, with Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer, a professional iOS data transferring tool, you are able to move ringtones as well as other files between iOS devices with only simple clicks. Moreover, unlike iTunes syncing or restoring, Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer allows you to select file types to transfer, which is much more convenient.
- Download and install the program on your PC or Mac, run the software and connect both iPhone to computer.
- Click “Next” and the program will start analyze the contents in old Phone. Choose media data and click “Start Transfer”. You are also allowed to select all items from source iPhone if you want.
- Now the software will start coping ringtones to new iPhone X/8. The whole process will complete within seconds. After that, you can open your new iOS device to check the ringtones that just have been added.
If you have purchased some ringtones via iTunes, you can also import ringtone to iPhone X from iTunes directly. Make sure you are running iTunes 12.7 or later and then follow the steps below to add custom ringtones to iPhone X,
Also check How to Make iPhone Ringtones in iTunes.
- Connect iPhone to computer and run iTunes. Click on the device icon in the top left of corner of iTunes once the device is detected.
- Now from the left column, click “Tones”, drag and drop the ringtones into Tones section in iTunes.
- When the ringtones appear in iTunes, it will also be transferred to your iPhone as well.
This article tells you how to transfer ringtones to iPhone 8/8 Plus/X from iPhone and computer. By the way, if you want to move other files like videos, photos, contacts and more from old iPhone to iPhone 8/X, Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer is also your best choice. You are always welcomed to contact us by commenting below if you have any further questions.