How to Transfer Android Call Logs to iPhone X/8/8 Plus
Many Android users switched to iPhone since they were so attracted by the debut of the latest iPhone. However, some users complain that they want to keep the incoming and outgoing calls but don’t know how to move call logs from Android (Samsung/HuaWei/Sony/LG) to iPhone X/8. Actually, Apple is so considerate for previous Android User that it develops Move to iOS App. Below are the detailed steps to transfer Android call History to iPhone X (10) or iPhone 8/8 Plus.
- Part 1. Copy Call Logs from Android to iPhone X/8/8 Plus with Move to iOS App
- Part 2. Extra Tip: How to Transfer Call Logs from iPhone to iPhone X/8/8 Plus
If you want to move call history from Android to iPhone/iPad, you need to do some preparations.
- Download Move to iOS app to Android phone from Google Play.
- Make sure your Android phone and iPhone is in good Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure your Android phone and iPhone has over 50% battery.
- Erase your iOS device if you have already set up it, and be sure to back up your device before erasing.
After you have done all the preparations, you can start to transfer call history from Android to iPhone X/8 now.
Step 1: When you set up your new iPhone X/8/8 Plus, select “Move Data from Android”.
Step 2: Open Move to iOS app on your Android phone. Tap “Continue” > agree the terms and conditions > tap “Next” on the top right corner of Find Your Code Screen.
Step 3: Tap “Continue” on your iOS device. There will be a 10-digit or 6-digit code showing up. Input the code into your Android phone. Then the two phones will connect to each other, and the “Transfer Data” screen will show up.
Step 4: Select all the data that you want to transfer to iPhone 10/8/8 Plus. And tap “Next”. Now you can wait for the transfer process to complete.
Once it completes, you may transfer call logs from Android to iPhone X/8/8 Plus successfully.
For those previous iPhone users, what bothers them is how to move call logs from iPhone to iPhone X/8 when they upgrade their iPhone. With an iPhone to iPhone transfer tool, Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer, you can easily copy call logs from old iPhone to your new iPhone. It offers 1-click solution to transfer everything from old iOS device to the new one, including call history, contacts, messages, videos, photos etc.
- Launch Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer. Just connect both iPhones to your PC/Mac. Adjust the Source iPhone and Destination iPhone to the right place.
- Choose “Call History”. Click “Start Transfer”.
After the transferring process is done, you will get call logs moved to the new iPhone X/8.
With the detailed steps provided above, you can transfer Android call logs to iPhone X/8/8 Plus with iOS 11.2/11.1/11. In addition, you may find this article equally helpful when you need to transfer call history from iPhone to iPhone X/10/8/8 Plus. If you have other problems, don’t hesitate to contact us.