Pokemon Go Raid Finder: How to Find Raids Efficiently
Are you looking to join raids and battle powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Go? Finding raids can sometimes be challenging, especially if you're searching for specific Pokemon or want to participate in larger raid groups.
In this article, we'll explore different methods and tools to help you find raids efficiently in Pokemon Go. Whether you prefer in-game features or third-party raid finder tools, we've got you covered.
- Using In-Game Features for Raid Finding
- Third-Party Raid Finder Tools
- Popular Raid Finder Websites and Apps
- Tips for Effective Raid Finding
- How do we participate in raids remotely?
- FAQs about Pokemon GO Raid Finder
Using In-Game Features for Raid Finding
Pokemon Go provides some in-game features that can assist you in finding raids. Here are a few options to consider:
Nearby Raid Battles: Keep an eye on the "Nearby Raid Battles" tab on the main screen. It displays nearby raid locations and their respective raid bosses. Tap on a raid to view additional details and join the battle.
Gyms with Active Raids: Check gyms in your vicinity for raid eggs or active raids. Raid eggs indicate that a raid will start soon, while an active raid shows that the battle is currently in progress. You can interact with the gym to join the raid.
Team Communication: Coordinate with fellow team members by utilizing team-specific communication channels, such as Discord or Slack. Teammates often share information about raid locations, timing, and group coordination.
Third-Party Raid Finder Tools
To expand your options for raid finding, you can also explore third-party raid finder tools. These tools provide additional functionalities and make raid coordination more accessible. Some popular raid finder websites and apps include:
- The Silph Road: The Silph Road website offers a comprehensive raid map where players can report and find raids. It allows you to filter raids by location, raid boss, and more.
- PokeRaid: PokeRaid is a mobile app available for iOS and Android that connects trainers worldwide for remote raid battles. You can join raids hosted by other players or create your own raid group.
- Discord and Telegram Communities: Many Discord and Telegram communities dedicated to Pokemon Go have specific channels for raid finding. These communities bring trainers together, allowing them to coordinate raids easily.
Popular Raid Finder Websites and Apps
Here are some other popular raid finder websites and apps worth exploring:
- PokeGenie: PokeGenie is a popular raid finder app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. It allows you to search for raids in your area and join groups of other players to take on the raids together.
- The Silph Road: The Silph Road is a popular website and app that is dedicated to helping Pokemon Go players connect with each other. It has a raid finder feature that allows you to search for raids in your area and join groups of other players to take on the raids together.
- Go Raid Party: Go Raid Party is a popular raid finder app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. It allows you to search for raids in your area and join groups of other players to take on the raids together.
- PokeRaid: PokeRaid is a popular raid finder app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. It allows you to search for raids in your area and join groups of other players to take on the raids together.
- PokeX Raid Finder: PokeX Raid Finder is a popular raid finder app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. It allows you to search for raids in your area and join groups of other players to take on the raids together.
Tips for Effective Raid Finding
To improve your raid-finding experience, consider the following tips:
- Stay updated: Keep an eye on social media channels, online communities, and official Pokemon Go announcements for information on special raid events or limited-time raid bosses.
- Plan ahead: Coordinate with local players or join raiding groups in advance to schedule raids at specific times and locations.
- Explore different areas: Venture beyond your usual playing area to discover new gyms and raid opportunities. Exploring different neighborhoods or cities can lead to encountering rare raids and diverse raiding communities.
- Be punctual: Arrive at raid locations a few minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure you don't miss out on the battle.
How do we participate in raids remotely?
Pokemon Go introduced remote raid passes, allowing players to join raids happening at a distance. This feature enables players to participate in raids without physically being present at the raid location.
If, for reasons such as weather, you prefer to stay at home and play raids, we highly recommend using Tenorshare iAnyGo, a GPS spoofer. iAnyGo allows you to teleport to any location and even create customized walking routes. Now, use iAnyGo to encounter all the Pokemon you desire from the comfort of your home.
Here is the step guide for using iAnyGo to spoof your location.
- Download and Launch iAnyGo on your computer.
- Now connect your Phone with computer and the click "Enter" to start changing your GPS location.
- Choose your desired location on the map or input GPS coordinates. Click "Start to Modify," and your GPS location will be changed.
FAQs about Pokemon GO Raid Finder
Here are some questions you may ask relate to using pokemon go raid finders.
Are third-party raid finder tools safe to use?
While most third-party raid finder tools are safe, exercise caution and research before using them. Stick to well-known and reputable platforms to minimize any potential risks.
Can I solo raid in Pokemon Go?
Some raids can be completed solo, depending on the raid boss's difficulty and your Pokemon's strength. However, certain raids, particularly those featuring powerful Legendary Pokemon, may require a group of trainers to defeat.
Can I find raids of specific Pokemon in Pokemon Go?
Raid bosses change periodically, so it's possible to find raids featuring specific Pokemon during certain events or rotation periods. Stay updated with official announcements or use raid finder tools to locate raids with your desired Pokemon.
Are there any limitations on raid participation in Pokemon Go?
Each raid pass allows you to participate in one raid battle. If you want to join additional raids, you'll need more raid passes. However, there is a daily limit on the number of raid passes you can obtain for free.
Finding raids in Pokemon Go can be an exciting part of the game, providing opportunities to battle powerful Pokemon and collect rare rewards. By utilizing in-game features, exploring third-party raid-finder tools, and using iAnyGo, you can enhance your raid-finding experience and join forces with fellow trainers for epic battles.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route