Top 5 Ways to Fix Samsung Stuck on Logo
"Samsung Galaxy S8 stuck on boot (logo). I turned it on after charging 100%, then nothing stuck on "Samsung" and it remains on. I've read a few tips here and there about reboots (volume down + power buttons) but no luck; it reboots and gets stuck again."
We have received many emails each day asking about how to fix Samsung Galaxy stuck at Samsung logo screen. Some users got that error after software upgrade, third party apps installation, others encountered it after charging or battery ran out. No matter what reason, the article below shows you some solution for Samsung stuck on logo.
- Part 1. Repair Android System to Fix Samsung Stuck on Logo - 100% Working
- Part 2. Other Common Tips to Fix Phone Stuck on Samsung Logo
Part 1. Repair Android System to Fix Samsung Stuck on Logo - 100% Working
A phone may get stuck on Samsung logo due to software bugs/manipulation, virus attack, defective memory card, or after a failed update/flashing. No matter for what reasons, you can use Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android to repair Androis system to fix Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 10/Note9/Note 8/Note 5 stuck on Samsung logo easily and quickly.
Step 1Download and install ReiBoot for Android on your computer. Connect your Samsung device to your computer via USB cable. Launch ReiBoot for Android and click on 'Repair Android System'.
Step 2Step 3: On the new screen, you have to click on 'Repair Now' button and then enter device information such as brand, series, model, country and carrier. Once you fill the fields, click on the 'Next' button.
Step 3ReiBoot for Android will now download the appropriate firmware package. Once the downloading is done, on the screen, you have to click on 'Repair Now' button. A pop-up message will appear where you have to click on 'Continue' button.
Step 4Following the on-screen instructions and perform the action required accordingly. Wait for the repair process to complete. Once done, you will receive the message 'The repair process is completed'.
Part 2. Other Common Tips to Fix Phone Stuck on Samsung Logo
There are also some other ways to fix Samsung stuck on Samsung screen, but they are not guaranteed to work and some of them may cause data loss on your device.
Tip 1. Soft Reset
Pressing and holding the power key for 10 seconds. You will soon find your phone restarting and if it reaches the home screen, then the reset solved the problem.
Tip 2. Factory Data Hard Reset
If you can't identify how the stuck screen actually happened and your mobile phone can't reboot further in normal mode, this method will work. However, you will lose all of your stored data during this process. Since you can't access your phone's factory reset settings in normal mode, please follow the guide below.
- 1.Press and hold the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.Release the buttons once the Samsung logo appears.
- 2.You will now enter into the system recovery option.
- 3.To move up and down, use the Volume buttons.
- 4.Select factory reset/wipe data.
- 5.Select Yes to delete user data.
- 6.Next, select Reboot system now.
- 7.Wait for some time until your phone reboots in normal mode.
Tip 3. Use Kies 3 Firmware Initialization
If you failed to update your phone and end up from booting problem, please use Kies 3 firmware initiation solution. This method is also recommended by Samsung official. To proceed, please download and install Kies 3 in your computer. This solution also wipes out all your stored data and won't be recoverable once you take this action.
Once Kies 3 installed in your computer, run it.
- 1.Click Tools > Firmware Upgrade and Initialization.
- 2.Enter your device Model name and click OK.
- 3.Enter the device S / N number and click OK.
- 4.Then follow each of the given instruction on Kies 3.
Tip 4. Restore original firmware
If you have tried the above three methods and still get stuck screen, your phone probably suffered soft-bricks. This problem can't be easily fixed by simple reset cause the firmware might be corrupted. Before going further, please make sure your Samsung phone is charged to at least 60% and be sure to backup your device in advance.
- 1.Get root access. (OPTIONAL)
- 2.Next Download Custom Firmware
- 3.Download Odin.
- 4.Extract the Firmware Zip File
- 5.Open Odin.exe
- 6.Take your phone into Download mode. Disconnect your phone from the computer, Press and hold Volume Down + Power + Home
- 7.Press volume up button then continue
- 8.Connect your SamSung to the computer, on Odin you will see and addedmessage appear.
9.Click on the (AP OR PDA for the later version) button and click browse for the Firmware file you just downloaded.
10.Finally, your phone will be flashed, with a Status Pass at the top left. If you see fail.Then, disconnect your phone, pull out the battery and repeat this step again.
That's all about how to fix Samsung stuck on logo screen. ReiBoot for Android is the best Android system repair tool available and it is highly recommended to fix various Android/Samsung phone stuck such as stuck on Fastboot mode, safe mode and boot screen, etc.