How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Stuck at Samsung Logo Screen
We have received many emails each day asking about how to fix Samsung Galaxy stuck at Samsung logo screen. Some users got that error after software upgrade, third party apps installation, others encountered it after charging or battery ran out. No matter what reason, the article below shows you some solution for Samsung Galaxy stuck on Samsung screen.
Solution 1. Disable incompatible apps
If the phone stuck at Samsung logo after installing a new app, the apps you have just installed might suffered a compatibility issues to your latest Android OS. To solve it, just figure out the newest app you have installed and then try to disable it.
- 1.From Home screen tap the Menu key.
- 2.Tap Settings, then More tab.
- 3.Tap Application Manager.
- 4.Swipe to right once to choose All tab.
- 5.Scroll up or down to look for the list of app then choose the one you have suspected causing the problem.
- 6.Tap the Disable button.
Solution 2. Factory Data Hard Reset
If you can't indentify how the stuck screen actually happened and your mobile phone can't reboot further in normal mode, this method will work. However, you will lose all of your stored data during this process. Since you can't access your phone's factory reset settings in normal mode, please follow guide below.
- 1.Remove the battery from your galaxy S3, then insert it again after a minute.
- 2.Press and hold the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- 3.Release the buttons once the Samsung logo appears.
- 4.You will now enter into the system recovery option.
- 5.To move up and down, use the Volume buttons.
- 6.Select factory reset/wipe data.
- 7.Select Yes to delete user data.
- 8.Next, select Reboot system now.
- 9.Wait for some time until your phone reboots in normal mode.
Solution 3. Use Kies 3 Firmware Initialization
If you failed to update your phone and end up from booting problem, please use Kies 3 firmware initiation solution. This method is also recommended by Samsung official. To proceed, please download and install Kies 3 in your computer. This solution also wipes out all your stored data and won't be recoverable once you take this action.
Once Kies 3 installed in your computer, run it.
- 1.Click Tools > Firmware Upgrade and Initialization.
- 2.Enter your device Model name and click OK.
- 3.Enter the device S / N number and click OK.
- 4.Then follow each of the given instruction on Kies 3.
Solution 4. Restore original firmware
If you have tried the above three methods and still get stuck screen, your phone probably suffered soft-bricks. This problem can't be easily fixed by simple reset cause the firmware might be corrupted. Before going further, please make sure your Samsung phone is charged to at least 60% and be sure to backup your device in advance.
- 1.Get root access. (OPTIONAL)
- 2.Next Download Custom Firmware
- 3.Download Odin.
- 4.Extract the Firmware Zip File
- 5.Open Odin.exe
- 6.Take your phone into Download mode. Disconnect your phone from the computer, Press and hold Volume Down + Power + Home
- 7.Press volume up button then continue
- 8.Connect your SamSung to the computer, on Odin you will see and addedmessage appear.
9.Click on the (AP OR PDA for the later version) button and click browse for the Firmware file you just downloaded.
10.Finally, your phone will be flashed, with a Status Pass at the top left. If you see fail.Then, disconnect your phone, pull out the battery and repeat this step again.