How to Make iPhone Email Load Faster in iOS 14
My emails are slow to down load on my iPad and iPhone since the latest update. The preview shows, but when I select the new message it just says loading for a long time. I even have to leave the message and come back a few times. This is on my exchange account with push. Anyone else sees this?"
Among Apple Communities, there are a large amount of users who complain that their Mail app works extremely slowly on iOS 14.
Why are my emails loading slowly? How can we make iPhone Email load faster in iOS 14 ? In this article, you will find the answers.
- 1. Remove Email Account And Re-add It
- 2. Remove Mail App and Reinstall It
- 3. Reset Network Settings
- 4. Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone Email Slow
- 5. Fix Email Loading Slow on iPhone with Tenorshare ReiBoot without Data Loss
1. Remove Email Account And Re-add It
2. Remove Mail App and Reinstall It
3. Reset Network Settings
Sometimes, the network speed would also influence the email loading speed, so that users can try to reset network settings and connect with Wi-Fi or mobile data again to load emails. You should go to: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
4. Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone Email Slow
When your email slows to load in mail app, hard resetting should also be performed to fix the problem.
- iPhone X/8 users should quickly press the Volume up button and then the Volume down button, long press the side button till you see Apple logo.
- iPhone 7 and earlier users may refer to the following guide to force restart your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
5. Fix Email Loading Slow on iPhone with Tenorshare ReiBoot without Data Loss
If you have tried above solution but still find that Email takes long time to load, I will recommend you to try Tenorshare ReiBoot, which is a free iPhone recovery mode and iOS fix software. The iPhone Email loading slow problem could be system glitch and ReiBoot can repair iOS to fix iPhone not working problems without data loss.
Video Guide: Fix iPhone Email Slow Using Tenorshare ReiBoot
After launch the program, please connect your device to computer, and choose "Repair Operating System".
Click "Start Repair" and follow the instruction to download iOS firmware package. It will download the latest iOS IPSW file and reinstall it to your device.
ReiBoot will repair the iOS system with the firmware package. After system recovery, your iPhone will reboot and the Email slow to load problem should be fixed.
This is the ultimate solution to fix Email loads slowly on iPhone X/XR/Xs/8/7/6/5s. Actually, if your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode, Apple logo, or black screen of death, ReiBoot is capable of resolving these iOS issues with high success rate.