How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Drive
When the file is permanently deleted from Google Drive, it becomes a tedious task to retrieve. Therefore, if you need to retrieve any file from the Drive’s trash bin then you must ensure that you do it before the timeframe of 30 days. Nevertheless, if you are unable to do the same within the given timeframe, do not worry as this post will discuss some points that will let you know how to recover permanently deleted photos from google drive.
- Method 1. Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Drive Using G Suite Admin Console
- Method 2. Contact Google Drive Customer Support to Recover Deleted Photos on Google Drive
- Bonus Tip. How to Download Data from Google Drive Selectively
Method 1. Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Drive Using G Suite Admin Console
The best way to recover permanently deleted photos or files from G-Drive is by using your GSuit account within a timeframe of 25 days. The below-given steps will guide you on how to recover deleted photos on google drive!
Log in to your GSuite admin account and navigate to Google Console. From here, click on Users.
- Now, from the list of users, look for the one for whom you need to recover the files and then tap the ellipsis icon located on the right.
- After this, from the pop-up menu, tap Restore data.
Lastly, from the opened window, set the date range within the past 25 days. Then select the Drive option from below the Applications followed by hitting on Restore.
Method 2. Contact Google Drive Customer Support to Recover Deleted Photos on Google Drive
Google Drive users get a time up to 30 days to recover deleted files from the bin, after which, the files are permanently deleted from the Trash bin. When the files are permanently deleted, they cannot be restored until you have a backup available. But, in some cases, you can seek help from Google Drive Customer Support to recover your deleted photos or files. The below steps will guide you on how to touch base with customer support.
- Navigate to the Google Drive Customer centre and click on Contact Us.
After this, follow the instructions on the screen to get in touch with the support team.
Bonus Tip. How to Download Data from Google Drive Selectively
Another way to recover deleted photos from Google Drive is by using reliable third-party software such as Tenorshare UltData - Android Data Recovery. This easy to use tool is capable of recovering a wide range of deleted data such as messages, videos, audio files, photos, docs etc. from any Android, Windows and Mac device with a blink of an eye.
This tool works by enhancing the quality of recovered images/ files while scanning over 1000 photos/files in a second. It doesn't matter what caused you to lose your vital data, if you have Ultdata by your side, you can recover deleted photos from any device without backup, effortlessly.
Download and install Tenorshare UltData on your computer device and then launch the same.
After this, select the “Recover Google Drive Data” option.
Now, log in to your Google account by entering the right details.
Then, choose the file type you wish to retrieve. By default, the system selects all file types.
After this, hit on Start to begin scanning of Google Drive backup data.
- Now, once the scanning is finished, all your Google data such as messages, contacts, calls, calendar etc. will be categorized. You can preview them all before the recovery.
Then, preview the files you wish to retrieve followed by clicking on the Recover button to restore the data from the drive.
If you are worried about how can you recover deleted photos from google drive? Then follow the above-given solutions for the same. We personally recommend opting for solution 3 that requires using a third-party data recovery software such as Tenorshare UltData as this method ensures sure-shot retrieval of permanently deleted photos. We hope with these solutions, you will be easily able to get all your vital data back!
- Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO without root;
- Recover photos, contacts, messages, videos and everything you lost;
- Preview individual file before data recovery;
- Support with most Android phones and tablets;