Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack on iOS & Android
Monster Hunter Now is a location-based mobile game developed by Niantic and Capcom, designed to explore the real world and hunt virtual monsters. It has become a global sensation as soon as it launched worldwide on September, 2023.
However, not everyone has the time or opportunity to go outside and abroad. So here comes GPS hacks. Spoofing location using GPS hacks for Monster Hunter Now is possible for both Android and iPhone users. We have tried a few ways and found out the ones that work.
- Part 1: Why You Need to Hack GPS on Monster Hunter Now
- Part 2: iPhone Users' Choice for Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack
- Part 3: Android Option for Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack
Part 1: Why You Need to Hack GPS on Monster Hunter Now
Why do many people feel the need to hack GPS on Monster Hunter Now? We’ve done some research and listed some of the reasons.
- To catch monsters anywhere in the world without leaving home. Save a lot time and effort.
- To complete quests or events that are only available in certain locations.
- To find rare monsters that are only in certain places.
- To team up with other players from all over the world.
Part 2: iPhone Users' Choice for Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack
People think that it is hard to play Monster Hunter Now on iPhone with GPS hack. Well, not any more if you use the right tool as we do. Tenorshare iAnyGo is a virtual location changer that we have tried and tested and we know it works. It will change your iPhone’s GPS location without jailbreaking your device.
- Freely change GPS location to anywhere at any time with one click.
- Plan a custom route and simulate GPS movement at customized speed.
- Use GPS joystick and cooldown timer to flexibly control the movement.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 17 and support multiple devices at the same time.
Now let's use iAnyGo to spoof location for Monster Hunter Now GPS hack on your iOS devices.
First of all, get the program on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer. Run it and click on Enter.
If the devices have been connected successfully, you can set a route and start to modify right away.
At the same time, you are moving in the game. Use the joystick to better control your movement. Hunt your monster now!
Part 3: Android Option for Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack
iAnyGo is definitely the first choice for iOS Monster Hunter Now, but looking for a location spoofing option on an Android device? We have one and that is PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now. This tool is worth a try as it has great results with Pokémon Go, a game that uses similar location based mechanics. Many people have been using it as a Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack.
PGSharp is an Android app, so you do not need a computer. And the steps are easy. But note that your Android device should be rooted for it to work.PGsharp Android
- Download and install PGsharp app on your phone.
- Run it after running the Monster Hunter Now game.
- Then set the location you want, and done.
Monster Hunter Now is based on location to track users, which can sometimes limit the experience and cause people want to spoof location. For Monster Hunter Now GPS Hack, softwares like iAnyGo for iOS devices and PGSharp for Android devices have provided users with a relatively safer solution. So they can enjoy the game and find exotic monsters which are only present in certain places.