PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now Download and Reviews! (+Best Alternative)
Monster Hunter Now is a game that has been getting a lot of attention lately, especially from people who are a fan of real-world games like Pokemon Go.
However, just like Pokemon Go, you need to move in real life to play Monster Hunter Now. While that’s fun, it’s not always practical. When you’re home after a tiring day and don’t want to head out again, you need some other way to play a game like this. That’s where Monster Hunter Now joystick fake GPS tools come into play.
With a tool like this, you can play the game without having to leave your home. In this post, we’re going to talk about a popular Monster Hunter Now fake GPS tool called PGSharp. Let’s dive in.
Best PGsharp MH Now Alternative
- Part 1: What Exactly is PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now?
- Part 2: What are the Features of PGSharp?
- Part 3: Download and Install PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now
- Part 4: Limitations of PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now
- Part 5: Best Alternative for PGsharp Monster Hunter Now Location Spoofing
Part 1: What Exactly is PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now?
PGSharp is a Monster Hunter Now GPS spoof tool.
In simple words, it means that you can use the PGSharp tool to fake your location. With PGsharp, you can appear to be somewhere else on the world map than you actually are. When you do that, you can play MH Now by showing it that you’re moving on the map, even when you’re not.
Part 2: What are the Features of PGSharp?
PGSharp is a popular Monster Hunter Now spoof tool. Here are the top features that it offers:
- Use a joystick to move around the world app and play the game.
- Adjust your movement speed on the map based on your needs.
- Pick any location in the world.
- Set up a route on the map and move on that route automatically.
However, be noted that PGSharp only works on Android. So, if you’re using an iPhone, try iAnyGo.
Furthermore, you need to root your Android device to use PGSharp, which is quite a huge limitation. We will talk about that in the upcoming sections below.
But first, let’s see how to download PGSharp now.
Part 3: How to Download and Install PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now
PGSharp is not available to download from the Google Play Store. That’s because this app is not authorized by Google to be distributed through the Play Store. So instead, you have to download the APK separately and install it on your phone.
To install PGsharp, just follow the steps below:
- Click the PGsharp Monster Hunter Now download button below. PGsharp Android
- Tap the download button on the main page.
- Wait for the file to download.
- When it’s done, tap the downloaded file.
- Hit the “Install” button and wait a few seconds for it to complete.
- Now, you can open PGSharp and start using it to fake gps location in Monster Hunter Now.
Part 4: Limitations of PGSharp for Monster Hunter Now
Now, let’s talk about a few limitations that make PGSharp not the greatest option to play Monster Hunter Now:
- First and foremost, it only works on Android devices, and not on iPhones. That’s because this app needs some explicit permissions to operate, and iOS being a secure operating system, doesn’t usually give those out. So, it’s not possible for the developers to make this app work on iOS.
- PGSharp requires the root permission to function properly, which is a huge disadvantage. Rooting your device voids its warranty, and also opens it up to tons of other security risks. You may also not receive future software updates from your phone brand. Plus, rooting is not everyone’s cup of tea since it’s quite hard to do.
- Lastly, since the app is installed on your mobile device, there’s a slight chance that the game might detect it. When that happens, your account may get flagged and eventually locked or banned.
But don’t worry, once you’re aware of the limitations, we will give you an alternative that works even better without the limitations! So, which Monster Hunter Now GPS joystick tool should you use then? iAnyGo! Let’s talk about it in detail.
Part 5: Best Alternative for PGsharp Monster Hunter Now Location Spoofing
If you’re afraid of the limitations of PGSharp Monster Hunter Now mentioned above, you might be looking for an alternative that works well. In that case, let us introduce you to Tenorshare iAnyGo - Best Monster Hunter Now GPS Spoofing.
- iAnyGo works on iPhones while PGsharp only works on Android. So you’re not forced to use an Android device to play Monster Hunter Now with location spoofing by iAnyGo.
- iAnyGo is compatible with the latest iOS 17.
- iAnyGo doesn’t require you to root or jailbreak your smartphone, so there are no security risks installed.
- Based on LBS game Pokémon Go, iAnyGo provides "cooldown time" reminders for gamers, which can help protect your account from being banned.
- iAnyGo is installed on your computer, not your phone. So, there’s no device data security concern at all.
Here’s how the PGsharp MH Now alternative - iAnyGo works:
Install iAnyGo on your computer by clicking the button above. Launch iAnyGo on your computer. Select the 4th Joystick icon as shown below, and hit Enter.
Connect your iPhone to the computer, then unlock it and tap “Trust”.
You can now use the joystick to go wherever you want, and you can also adjust the movement speed. You have the freedom to switch between all 360-degree of directions, including east, south, west, and north.
Open Monster Hunter Now on your iPhone, and the game will detect that you’re moving. Start enjoying now!
The Bottom Line
PGSharp for MH Now is a nice tool, but it has a few limitations. The fact that it can only be used on Android, requires root to work properly and has a slight chance of getting your account banned, is a deal-breaker for many.
So instead, you can Tenorshare iAnyGo, which is a superb alternative and doesn’t have any of those limitations.