Monster Hunter Now Bow Guide: Bow Weapons List
The best part about playing the Monster Hunter Now game is the wide array of weapons available, especially bows. If you know how to use a bow correctly it'll greatly improve your hunts and enable you to defeat more monsters and get exciting rewards.
This Monster Hunter Now bow guide will give you a comprehensive overview of bows, how to use them and what to do to get them quickly. This guide will be helpful to you whether you are a novice at this game or a seasoned veteran, so fasten your seat belts and let's go!
- Part 1: Monster Hunter Now Bow Types List and Charge Shot
- Part 2: How to Master Bow in Monster Hunter Now?
- Part 3: Tips for Playing with Monster Hunter Now Bows and Weapons
- Bonus: The Best Monster Hunter Now GPS Spoofer Joystick
Part 1: Monster Hunter Now Bow Types List and Charge Shot?
The bow is unlocked when you reach level 15 in the Monster Hunter Now game. To master the Monster Hunter Now weapons it's important to know all the weapons and attacks that are available. These bows will help in your quest and assist you in defeating monsters.
So let's look at the various bows that are available in the Monster Hunter Now game and the weapon set they belong to:
- Aqua Bow- Jyuratodus Water set
- Blazing Bow- Anjanath Weapon set
- Blooming Arch- Pukei Weapon set
- Diablos Bow- Diablos Weapon set
- Glacial Arrow- Legiana Weapon set
- Iron Bow- Metal Weapon set
- Kulu Arrow- Kulu Weapon set
- Princess Bow- Rathian Weapon set
- Pulsar Bow- Kadachi Weapon set
- Rathslinger- Rathalos Weapon set
Now that we know the different bow types, let's understand charge shots. Understanding charge shots is necessary to master the bows. Each bow offers various charge levels from levels 1 to 4. Let's see what they are.
- Level 1 shot- You can use the level 1 shot with a quick press and release of the fire button.
- Level 2 shot- After the charge indicator blinks for the first time you'll be able to use a level 2 charge shot.
- Level 3 shot- Two blinks means you can use a level 3 shot.
- Level 4 shot- Three blinks with a red dot is the final level 4 shot which is the most destructive.
So that takes care of the various bow types and the charge shots, now let's look at how you can use this info to your advantage and master the game.
Part 2: How to Master Bow in Monster Hunter Now?
In addition to knowing the different Monster Hunter Now bow build types, knowing how to use them effectively is also essential. What you need to know first and foremost is the effective range.
Rapid and spread shots are the most effective when they are dealt with in 1-2 rolls away from the monster. But how do you determine whether you are in the effective range? Well, it's simple, you just focus on the reticle color. There are mainly two colors:
- Yellow- Indicates that you are within effective range to deal damage to the monster.
- White- This shows that you are too far away from the monster.
If you want to maximize damage when you are close to the monster you can use the spread shots which fire 4 arrows at level 4. If you are at a distance you can use the pierce shots which pierce through the beast and lead to significant damage.
Part 3: Tips for Playing with Monster Hunter Now Bows and Weapons
Now that we have dealt with the best way to use weapons in this Monster Hunter Now weapon guide, let's talk about some lesser-known tricks that you can employ to maximize your rewards.
1- Charge Evading
Attacking your enemy is important for fighting monsters but evading their attacks is equally essential. Charge evading lets you do just that without losing your charge. To use charge evade you'll have to charge your weapon to at least level 1. Using charge evade will take you away from harm's way and fire a bow immediately after that.
2- Use a GPS Spoofing App to Get More Rewards
To master weapons you need to acquire them first. The best way to do that is to get as many as possible or to be at places that have the highest probability of having them. A reliable GPS spoofing app can provide you with a much-needed solution to travel places from the comfort of your home, gathering rare rewards and fighting all kinds of monsters.
MH Now GPS Spoofing
Bonus: The Best Monster Hunter Now GPS Spoofer JoystickHOT
Till now we've laid out all the things that you need to master the weapons, but what is the easiest way to get them? We will tell you how. As we said earlier you'll have to reach level 15 before you unlock bows and the best way to speed through levels is to use a GPS spoofing app.
But you can't use any app because unreliable autowalk apps can result in your account getting banned. That's where the Tenorshare iAnyGo app comes in. iAnyGo is a powerful Monster Hunter Now GPS spoofing app with a smooth joystick that can fly you through the levels. Let's look at some other exciting features:
- Powerful joystick feature that helps you easily navigate different locations.
- Enables you to change your location with ease in apps like Monster Hunter Now, Pokemon Go, etc.
- Smooth interface with easy-to-use features.
- Works seamlessly with the newest iPhone versions and iOS 17.
Now let's look at how you can use the Tenorshare iAnyGo app to power through the levels and acquire the Monster Hunter Now best weapon:
Download and install Tenorshare iAnyGo on your computer and launch it. Connect your iPhone to the computer via the USB or the WiFi.
Once your phone is connected click on the 'Joystick Movement' mode.
This will bring up a joystick at the bottom left corner of the screen. You can use this to move around in the location of your liking. You can also use this joystick to set the speed of your movement while walking, cycling or driving. And that's it, that's all you need to know about how you can race through the levels faster. Enjoy!
(Note: Currently, iAnyGo can only be used on iPhone devices to spoof your location in the "Monster Hunter Now" app. Support for Android MH Now is currently in development and will be released soon.)
So at the end of this article, you are good at two things, using the bow and going through the levels in the Monster Hunter Now game. So if you want to get the most out of the game download the Tenorshare iAnyGo app now.