Best Ways for Fixing iPhone Personal Hotspot Not Working for iOS 15/14/13/12/10
"Q: After iOS 15/14/13/10 upgrade, Hotspot fails to work
Post haste the iOS 15/13/10 update, I have been unable to access the personal hotspot option. I was previously using iOS 14/10.1 and hotspot was working as normal, appearing as an option underneath cellular. I had been using it to connect my other phones to the internet and laptop, because I need that for work."
When using a device with your iPhone personal hotspot but suddenly lose its signal, what will you do? For software issues we will provide some solutions for you in this article, if you cannot get out of trouble, you can also have a detection of its hardware. Now, let’s see what we can do to fix iOS 10 personal hotspot missing, same for other iOS versions.
- Part 1: iPhone Personal Hotspot Doesn’t Connect to Internet
- Part 2: iPhone Not Able to Connect Personal Hotspot After iOS 10/13/14/15 Update
If you have just get your iPhone updated, and find phenomenon that hotspot not showing, then look the following steps.
Method 1: Restart your iPhone first and open hotspot service again. Reboot can be a useful way for solving kinds of problems.
Method 2: If you find reboot not work, you can also check the network of your iPhone. Try to get Cellular button off and then turn it on. You can also have a try by open and close Airplane Mode to get your network environment refreshed.
Method 3: If you still cannot connect, you then might notice whether your iPhone is out of charge or the wireless component is broken.
For users who find their iPhone cannot connect to hotspot after updating, but the original iOS device can normally surf the internet, you can then have a try by restarting the device which need to connect the personal hotspot.
However, once you find these methods cannot get you out of trouble, you can have a try by using Tenorshare ReiBoot, which can help to handle the disconnected issue. As well, this software can also solve kinds of iPhone, iPad or iPod stuck problems.
- Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot, launch it then connect your iPhone with computer, and you will see the interface below;
- Step 2: Click “Enter Recovery Mode”, and you will be able to see an Apple and USB icons, which means you have successfully get your iPhone 12/11/8/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5 into recovery mode;
- Step 3: When you find the “Exit Recovery Mode” button is highlighted, you can click it and your iOS device will soon reboot.
After these steps, you now can check again whether the personal hotspot can work or not on your iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5. For next time you meet with that iPhone hotspot not showing or not working problem, you can also try to fix by these ways.