Monster Hunter Now Banned: Why and What You Should Do
Monster Hunter Now is a mobile game that allows players to hunt virtual monsters in the real world. This game gained much popularity following its release. However, recently a lot of users have received warnings and bans. Why is Monster Hunter Now banned and how to avoid being banned? We will disucss more in the following content.
- Part 1: Why is Monster Hunter Now Banned
- Part 2: How is Monster Hunter Now Banned
- Part 3: Monster Hunter Now Banned: What to Do and How to Avoid
- Part 4: How to Spoof Monster Hunter Now without Being Banned
Part 1: Why is Monster Hunter Now Banned
It is necessary to understand why Monster Hunter Now is banned so that players can avoid those things and keep their accounts safe. If you get banned, you will not be able to play the game and lose your progress. Here are some of the things that can get you banned from Monster Hunter Now:
- Creating offensive content or abusing other players.
- Sharing your account information with anyone.
- Exploiting game glitches.
Part 2: How is Monster Hunter Now Banned
When your Monster Hunter Now account gets banned, there are usually two situations, and one is soft ban and the other is hard ban.
A soft ban in Monster Hunter Now is usually considered as a temporary suspension of your account that prevents you from playing the game for a period of time.
A hard ban in Monster Hunter Now is a permanent suspension of your account. You have to say goodbye to your caught monsters. This is the punishment for repeat offenders or for more serious violations.
Part 3: Monster Hunter Now Banned: What to Do and How to Avoid
Being afraid of getting banned is not the solution. If you receive a soft ban, you can wait out the suspension period. And if you receive a hard ban, there is no easy way to get your account back, or try to contact the support, explain your issue and ask for help.
With the above information, you have understood why Monster Hunter Now is banned. So to avoid this thing to happen in the first place, what you should do are:
- Do not use unknown GPS hack, location spoofing or any other cheats.
- Do not share your account information with others.
- Do not harass other players and use offensive content.
- Report any suspicious activity.
Part 4: How to Spoof Monster Hunter Now without Being Banned
We have explained that one reason of Monster Hunter Now Banned is GPS hacking or location spoofing. But some players rely on doing that and thus want to spoof Monster Hunter Now without being banned. Fortunately, Tenorshare iAnyGo is here to save the day. Using iAnyGo, you can freely change GPS of location-based games on iOS devices with the following excellent features:
- Change location on iOS devices without jailbreaking.
- Custom and set your own routes and moving speed to spoof location without going out.
- Control the direction of movement in games with GPS Joystick.
- Provide cooldown timer to allow you not changing the GPS location too frequently.
- Work with iOS 17 across all the location-based apps like Monster Hunter Now, Pokémon Go.
Coming towards how to use iAnyGo to play Monster Hunter Now, we have provided you a general guide below.
Download and install iAnyGo on your computer. Run it and click on the Enter button to proceed.
Connect your device to the computer using the charging cable. And click on Next.
After that, all that’s left to do is enter or select the location which you want on your phone’s GPS and click on Start to Modify.
You will see the set moving routes on Monster Hunter Now. Use the other features like joystick, multi-routes, etc as you like.
Using GPS spoofing while playing Monster Hunter Now is not uncommon. But it might get your account banned. For Monster Hunter Now banned, it is thus advised to follow the rules and refrain from things like hacks.
If you want to try location changing tools, iAnyGo, a software that provides a workaround GPS spoofing without getting Monster Hunter Now banned, is recommended.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route