Apple iPhone Battery Replacement Scheme: How to Fix
- Part 1: What is Apple's Battery Replacement Plan?
- Part 2: Which iPhone Models Are Supported?
- Part 3: iPhone Battery Replacement Cost
- Part 4: iPhone Battery Replacement Program Deadline
- Part 5: Tips to Improve iPhone Battery Life
- Part 6: iPhone Battery Drains Fast Due to System Reasons
Part 1: What is Apple's Battery Replacement Plan?
Apple Inc. came up with a program that would replace the battery of the iPhone models that have charging issues or any other damage. Even though the devices are out of warranty period, a very good deal is offered to the customers to have their device battery replaced.
he Apple iPhone battery replacement program would replace the batteries of iPhone 6 or later models. If your iPhone has any issues that can be fixed by the battery replacement then you can take advantage of this program.
Part 2: Which iPhone Models Are Supported?
The Apple battery replacement program is applicable for almost every model. Apple Inc. is offering the replacement of battery for iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/ 6S/6S Plus/7/7 Plus/8/ 8 Plus/ X. The other models including iPhone XS/XS Max/XR battery can also be replaced. The charges are applicable per iPhone.
Part 3: iPhone Battery Replacement Cost
There are many issues that can be resolved by a simple battery replacement. And if the devices are under the warranty period then the replacement is free of cost. So, if your iPhone is covered by AppleCare+, Consumer Law, or the warranty period, then you don't have to pay anything for the replacement. But if your device is out of the warranty period and you want to change iPhone battery then you will have to pay a price for the battery replacement. Luckily the price is also discounted for the models whose warranty period is expired.
The iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/ 6S/6S Plus/7/7 Plus/8/ 8 Plus/ X battery can be replaced at a price of $29 which are out of the warranty period. The other models including the latest iPhone XS/XS Max/XR have to pay $69 for replacement. All the other models of iPhone will be charged $79 for the replacement. After the program expires, the charges of $29 will be changed to $49, so you better hurry up. You can also see if your iPhone is under warranty period on Apple's official website.
Part 4: iPhone Battery Replacement Program Deadline
The deadline of the Apple iPhone battery replacement program is 31 December 2018. After the date, the price will be increased. The entire eligible models from iPhone 6 and later will be charged $ 49 except for iPhone X whose battery will cost you $69. You can either contact Apple authorized service provider, Apple retail store or their technical support to confirm your battery replacement. You can also check the status of the request.
Part 5: Tips to Improve iPhone Battery Life
The battery life is the time your iPhone runs before it needs to charge again. And the battery lifespan is the amount of time your battery works until it needs to be replaced. So, you need to save iPhone battery life so that it will last longer and have at least average lifespan.
Some tips you can follow to improve iPhone/iPad battery life are listed below:
- Tip 1: Keep your device software updated. The latest version is released to improve the performance of the device, thus you will increase the battery performance too.
- Tip 2: Optimize the Settings such as keep the brightness mode on auto; keep the Wi-Fi on all the time, etc.
- Tip 3: Enable the Low Power mode of the iPhone. Go to Settings > Battery and turn on Low Power Mode.
- Tip 4: Frequently check the battery usage information to manage the activities.
- Tip 5: You must avoid the extreme ambient temperatures to keep the device in its ideal and comfort zone.
- Tip 6: Turn off background app refresh. Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh to turn off this feature.
- Tip 7: Quit apps running in the background. Press the Home button two times quickly to access the app switcher, swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
- Tip 8: Disable location services.
Part 6: iPhone Battery Drains Fast Due to System Reasons
It often happens that sometimes there are some software issues and the battery of the iPhone drains faster. But that can be fixed with the tool called ReiBoot. It is iOS recovery software that is commonly used to resolve software issues in iOS devices. So, if your iPhone battery draining too fast, try recover iOS system to repair.
Step 1: Launch the software and connect your iPhone with it. From the main interface, choose the Repair Operating System option to fix all iOS issues.
Step 2: In the next screen, you will see the Start Repair option.
Step 3: The software will detect the iOS version of your device and provide a suitable firmware package for it. You will have to download the file to repair the device.
Step 4: Once the file is downloaded, you will see the Repair Now option to initiate the process. Click on the button and the software will start the system repair.
The repair will take a while to complete and when it is completed the software will notify you. ReiBoot is most likely to fix the battery draining problem in your iPhone without even resulting in data loss. Your device performance will also be improved after the repair.
The Bottom Line
We seriously hope that you won't need to change iPhone battery and the issue will be fixed by iPhone system recovery tool ReiBoot. It is one of the best iPhone battery repair software that is capable of fixing over 50 kinds of issues in an iOS device such as iPhone stuck in recovery mode, stuck at Apple logo, iPhone screen is frozen,black screen, and many more.