Top 3 Ways to Unlock Disabled iPhone X
"How can I fix this problem? I forgot my password and after so many failed attempts it says my iPhone X is disabled and connect to iTunes. I tried connecting to iTunes and it won't connect. The computer is authorized for it. I need help".
Are you also the one whose iPhone X got disabled? Well, you are not alone to get this problem. There are so many iPhone users who is going through this issue but you guys don't need to worry anymore. Today, I will teach you how to unlock disabled iPhone X. So, let's start.
- Way 1: iPhone X Disabled Fix without iTunes
- Way 2: Unlock Disabled iPhone X with iTunes
- Way 3: Unlock Disabled iPhone X with iCloud
Way 1: iPhone X Disabled Fix without iTunes
This is the first and foremost method that users need to use to unlock iPhone X. Tenorshare 4uKey is a wonderful tool that will unlock your disabled iPhone easily. This tool can easily unlock iPhone screen passcode. It even remove 4-digit or 6-digit passcode as well as Touch ID & Face ID. It is also fully compatible with iOS 12. This tool is very useful for those users whose iPhone's buttons or display are broken or not working as it can easily remove the restriction passcode.
Note: Make sure that you have already backed up all the data of your iPhone X as this method will clear all the data of your iPhone.
Procedure on iPhone X disabled fix without iTunes:
1. First download, install and launch Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer.
2. Next connect your iPhone X to computer using USB cord.
3. 4uKey will detect your iPhone automatically as soon as you connect your iPhone to computer.
4. Click "Start" to process further.
5. You will be asked to download the latest firmware package, just select a save path and click on Download button to start the download process.
6. The moment firmware completes downloading, you should click on "Unlock Now" to start removing your iPhone X passcode.
7. It will take some times to complete the process to fix iPhone X disabled issue.
8. Now you have unlocked iPhone X which was disabled.
Way 2: Unlock Disabled iPhone X with iTunes
You can even unlock your disabled iPhone X using iTunes. Just make sure to download and install latest version of iTunes on your computer and also have a working USB cable. You can easily unlock your disable iPhone just by connecting to iTunes and restoring the iPhone or even going to recovery mode and then restoring with iTunes. So, let's see how these two process works to unlock your disabled iPhone X with iTunes.
If you have synced iPhone X with iTunes then it will be really easy to unlock disabled iPhone X. Let's see how this works.
Procedure to see how iPhone X disabled connect to iTunes works:
1. First connect your iPhone X to computer that you have synced with.
3. Once the sync and backup process is completed, just click on Restore option.
4. Tap Restore from iTunes backup once you reach to setup screen during the restoring process.
5. Choose your iPhone in iTunes and select the backup that you want to restore.
But if your iPhone X is not synced with iTunes or iTunes won't connect to disabled iPhone X then you should enter into recovery mode and restore with iTunes. Let's see how this works.
1. Connect your iPhone X to computer and open iTunes.
2. Next force restart your iPhone X: Press and quickly leave volume up button, again press and quickly leave volume down button then press and hold the sleep/wake button until you see recovery mode screen.
3. A dialogue box will pop up from iTunes saying the iPhone has a problem and need to update or restore.
4. Click on Restore option to unlock disabled iPhone X.
5. Agree the terms and conditions to download the software for restoring. After that, iTunes will erase your device
Way 3: Unlock Disabled iPhone X with iCloud
Unlocking iPhone X using iCloud is another way which helps users to fix the disabled iPhone easily without any long and tedious process. In this process you will need to know Apple ID and password that you have used to login to your iPhone X iCloud account. This method also erases all the data and information of your iPhone so you should have backed up previously then only you can restore it otherwise you need to lose all your data of your iPhone. To make this method work you should have already set Find My iPhone on your iPhone X.
Procedure on iPhone X disabled how to unlock with iCloud:
1. Go to your computer browser and type www.icloud.com.
2. Next enter your Apple ID and Password to login to iCloud account.
3. Click on "All Devices". Select your iPhone which you want to remove the passcode.
4. Click on Erase iPhone.
5. If you are not using a trusted browser then answer the security question or enter the verification code which is sent to your other devices.
6. But if you are using your computer and want to jump the verification step in the future, simply click on Trust.
7. You have now unlocked your disabled iPhone X using iCloud.
These are the three ways to unlock disabled iPhone X. The above methods are listed according to its easiness and reliability. 4uKey works smoothly to unlock the disabled iPhone X without any issue. So, why not to give a try. Let us know how you feel after unlocking your disabled iPhone X using 4uKey. This is a feel tool. So, you can enjoy using this and even recommend your friends.