How Do I Update iPhone/iPad/iPod to iOS 10
It is not unexciting that have the latest version of iOS on iPhone, iPad and iPod since you can experience a lot of amazing features first hand after all. iOS 10 unveils to all Apple users after several beta version and gives users some the newest experience. Leave nonsense aside and check how to update iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/iPad/iPod to iOS 10 with ease.
- Part1. How to Update to iOS 10 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Directly over the Air?
- Part2. How to Upgrade to iOS 10 on iPhone/iPad/iPod via iTunes?
- Part3. Useful Tips after Install iOS 10 Software Update
The easiest way to get latest version of iOS on iDevice is to install iOS 10 update on iPhone, iPad and iPod directly. Every time Apple releases its latest iOS installation your device will be prompted with a red dot. Before that, you are supposed to make sure that the network or Wi-Fi connection is stable. At the same time, guarantee that your iDevice have been fully charged before downloading the iOS update files.
1. Open your device and click on Settings on the homepage. Then scroll down to General option and click Software Update.
2. Click the Download and Install button to begin to download the iOS 10 installation package.
3. After the iOS 10 update file is downloaded successfully, Click Install Now and wait for a while. Your iDevice will restart automatically after successful iOS 10 update.
If there is something wrong with iOS 10 installation, you’d better to get the latest iOS 10 with iTunes. Before that, you have to install the latest iTunes on Windows or Mac first. Then follow the steps below to update iPhone, iPad and iPod to iOS 10 on Windows and Mac easily.
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer and iTunes will be run automatically. If not, manually click to open it.
2. Click your device icon from the left side bar and click Summary tab.
3. If there is no notification about iOS 10, click on Check for Update, and then click Update to finish.
1. If you precious data like contacts, notes and pictures, ect are lost for no reason tragically after iOS 10 upgrade, you can turn to Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery being designed to recover lost data at once.
2. In previous iOS 9.3 many users had trouble activating iPhone and repeatedly told that wrong email to unlock the iPhone, here are 4 solutions to Fix iPhone Activation Error after iOS Update.
3. You may find your device takes longer to start, run an app, even stuck on gaming, now you can refer to Fix Slow iPhone and Speed it Up after iOS Update to get out of trouble.
4. A lots of users inevitably come cross annoying stuck on iPhone and it may get worse after iOS upgrade. Here are 10 Tips to Fix iPhone Stuck Problems for reference.
No matter which version of iOS is your device running, those two methods can help you update iPhone, iPad and iPod from iOS 9.3/9.2/9.1/9.0/8.0/7.0 to iOS 10. If you have any question, please leave it under the comment section.