How to Move Voice Memos from iPhone to iPhone X/8/8 Plus Easily
iPhone Voice Memo app is very useful as we can easily record music, lectures, meetings and other voice files and save them on our device. If you have recently brought a new iPhone or received an iPhone X/8 as a new year’s gift, transfer voice memos from old iPhone to iPhone X/8 is necessary.
Normally you can back up iPhone in iTunes or iCloud and then restore to new device, but that will also import the files you don’t need. That’s why you should try Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer, professional data transferring tool to selectively share voice memos, videos, photos and other files between iPhones with lighting speed.
- Part 1: How to Copy Voice Memos from iPhone to iPhone Via Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer
- Part 2: Other Ways to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to iPhone 8/X
Free download and install Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer on PC or Mac and then launch the program, follow the steps below to transfer voice memos from old iPhone to new iPhone without iTunes directly.
- Connect 2 iPhones to computer with USB cables, click “Next” once both the devices are detected.
- Tick the box in the front of “Voice Memos” from the source iPhone and click “Start Transfer”.
- Now Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer will start moving the files from the source iPhone to the new one, the whole process will complete in seconds. After that, you can open your iPhone X/8 to check the recorded voice.
1: Use Email/Message
There are some send options in Voice Memos app,you can use email or message to send voice memos from iPhone to iPhone. However, you can only send one item each time. It would be time-consuming if you have plenty of audio files.
- Open Voice Memos app on old iPhone and select an item from the list.
- Tap on the share button and choose Mail or Message, just enter the email address or phone number on your new iPhone to send files.
2: Use iTunes
Another alternative method to move voice memos to from one iPhone to another is using iTunes. You can sync the item into iTunes music list and then transfer it to iPhone.
- Open iTunes and connect old iPhone to computer, click iPhone icon from upper left corner.
- Choose “Music” from the left category and check “include voice memos” under “Sync Music”. Click “Apply” button in the bottom to synchronize.
- After syncing, you can find the files in Music -> iTunes -> iTunes Music -> Voice Memos. Use Windows Auto-Play email to send them to iPhone X/8.
We’ve introduced you 3 easy methods to transfer voice memos from iPhone 5S/6/6s/6s Plus/SE/7/7 Plus to iPhone X/8 in this post. Hope they are working smoothly for you. If you still have any other questions about iPhone data copying, leave us a message below.