Xiaomi Data Recovery Software Free Download in 2023
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2023-02-06 / Update for Android Data
The number of Xiaomi users is increasing globally. Many people prefer this Android device due to its huge space to store a lot of data. Just imagine being in a situation where all this huge data is lost and you see no way to get it back. This can happen due to various inevitable reasons like accidental data deletion or system crash. To cope with such a situation, you must be looking for some Xiaomi data recovery solutions.
Well, when the data in your Xiaomi phone gets deleted or lost and wasn't backed up before, having a Xiaomi data recovery tool helps you get back your lost data without a lot of struggles. In this article, we will explain how to recover data from Xiaomi phone with the help of Xiaomi data recovery software or services. So read it till the end to get retrieve your precious data.
- Part 1: Best Xiaoxi Data Recovery Tool (Without Backup)
- Part 2: Free Xiaomi Data Recovery Tool/Service (With Backup)
- Part 3: How to Backup Xiaomi Phone to Prevent Data Loss
Part 1: Best Xiaoxi Data Recovery Tool (Without Backup)
Let's start with the best-to-date Xiaomi Android data recovery tool, Tenorshare UltData for Android. It is a perfect solution to get back your important data on an Android device without any prior backup. It comes with guaranteed results and assures you the success of restoring your lost data from your Xiaomi device. Moreover, it is completely safe for your smartphone since it doesn’t involve rooting or jailbreaking to help you in the restoration of lost data. Here are some of its main features.
- Restore lost、deleted photos, contacts, messages, call history, etc. from Android devices without root
- Get back deleted WhatsApp chat without any prior backup
- Download WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to PC
- Restore lost contacts, messages, and photos of WeChat from Xiaomi (China) and Huawei
- Support 6000+ Android devices including tablets
The Xiaomi data recovery software free download process is easy and the process of Xiao Android data recover involves 5 steps only. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to recover deleted photos from Xiaomi phone through UltData for Android.
Download UltData for Android on your computer by clicking the download button provided below. Once it's installed, launch the tool and select “Recover Lost Data”.
Connect your Xiaomi device using OEM USB cable and enable USB debugging by following the on-screen instructions. Once USB debugging is enabled, your device will show you a notification asking for device authorization. Click on “Ok” and proceed.
The next step is the selection of files you want to recover once the connection is established. After selecting the file types, click “Start” and the software will scan the deleted photos on your Xiaomi device.
After scanning, this software will show you the scanned data of all lost photos so you can preview them before recovering. Choose your desired photos to recover and hit the “Recover” option.
This may take some time so wait patiently until the data restore is complete.
Part 2: Free Xiaomi Data Recovery Tool/Service (With Backup)
If you have already synced and backed up your Xiaomi phone to MI Cloud or other cloud storage platforms like Google Drive or Google photos before the data gets deleted from your device, then Xiaomi Android data recovery is just a piece of cake. Below we will show you how to get back deleted data on Xiaomi phone from backup, utilizing those free data backup and recovery services.
- 2.1 How to Restore Data from Xiaomi Cloud
- 2.2 How to Recover Deleted Files from Xiaomi Phone Using Google Drive
- 2.3 How to Recover Deleted Photos from Xiaomi Phone via Google Photos
2.1 How to Restore Data from Xiaomi Cloud
Xiaomi phones come with a backup and restore option that allows Mi users to store data of up to 5GB for free in Xiaomi cloud and restore the back-up data from Xiaomi Cloud to your phone or any other device at any moment. Let's see how you can retrieve your data from Mi Cloud to your phone in case of an unexpected data loss.
Here we are illustrating the MI deleted photo recovery process for an example.
- Head over to Settings > My device/About Phone > Backup and restore.
Next, select "Mobile device" and enter your lock screen password/PIN/pattern if asked.
- Now tap the Restore tab and choose a backup you wish to restore.
- Select the category of files you desire, i.e. Gallery and then tap “Restore” at the bottom.
When the Xiaomi Android data recovery process is complete, tap "Finnish" and you're good to go!
You can open the Gallery app and check if the deleted photos are back.
2.2 How to Recover Deleted Files from Xiaomi Phone Using Google Drive
Google Drive is another option to restore deleted files in case you have already backed up your data. Just like other Android devices, you can link your Xiaomi smartphone to a google account to back up your device data. So, in unexpected data loss, you can recover the lost data from Google Drive. Here is how you can do that.
- Open the Google Drive app on your app.
- Search for the files you are interested to restore.
Select the file and tap on the download button to get them back on your device.
2.3 How to Recover Deleted Photos from Xiaomi Phone via Google Photos
Since your Xiaomi device is linked to a Google account so whatever photo you click or save on your device automatically saves into Google Photos. So, you can use google photos to save and restore deleted photos as well. Here is how to restore backed-up pictures from the Google Photos app.
- Open Google Chrome browser and visit Google Photos.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap the three vertical dots menu and select Desktop site from the drop-down list.
- Hit the “Go to Google Photos button” option and log in to your Google account.
Select the photos you want to restore, tap on the three dots menu and choose Download to download the selected photos.
Part 3. How to Backup Xiaomi Phone to Prevent Data Loss
Taking a backup of your data on a Xiaomi phone proves to be useful — you can easily retrieve it to your phone or any other device when the need arrives. To help you control or prevent total data loss on your Xiaomi phone, here we will show to how to backup Xiaomi to Mi Cloud.
- Open Settings and go to About phone.
- Select the Back up and restore category and tap on Xiaomi Cloud to proceed. Make sure you have logged in to your Mi account.
- Find the Backups option, tap on it, followed by tapping on the Back up now button.
Now, go to your device Settings and select Mi Account from there. Then, log in to your Mi account and navigate to the Backup Device option to activate the backup feature on Mi Cloud.
You can also enable Automatic backups so that you phone will creat backups automatically when connected to Wi-Fi.
This brings us to the end of this article on Xiaomi data recovery. Data loss is such an inevitable thing that can cost you all your device data. It’s a better idea to already have a reliable Xiaomi data recovery tool in hand so that you are not stressing over the loss especially when you don’t have any backup for the lost data. Tenorshare UltData for Android makes it possible for you with guaranteed results. Within a few wise clicks, this software let you enjoy all the data you accidentally lost. Plus, if you want to prevent a scenario where you lose your important data on your phone in case of in case of an unexpected MIUI failure, it is recommended you take a regular backup of your phone to Mi Cloud.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO without root;
- Recover photos, contacts, messages, videos and everything you lost;
- Preview individual file before data recovery;
- Support with most Android phones and tablets;