How to Transfer Data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp
If you are tired of using WhatsApp and want to try something exciting, what about GBWhatsApp? This application consists of features of WhatsApp and is created by third-party developers. But what if you don’t have any idea about how to transfer data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp? We have got you covered! This post will help you learn everything about GBWhatsApp and how you can transfer data.
- Part 1: What are Differences between WhatsApp and GBWhatsapp
- Part 2: How to Transfer Data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp
- Extra Tips: How to Transfer WhatsApp Data between Android devices
Part 1: What are the Differences between WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp
WhatsApp is an official messaging application by Meta and can be downloaded on many paltforms, which is the first choice of many people. While GB WhatsApp, having the same and more features of WhatsApp, is a third-party application. And you can serach online to download GB WhatsApp APK. You can't use GBWhatsApp for business, but it can be your choice if you want custom options.
Part 2: How to Transfer Data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp
Although they are two different applications, it is not as complicated as it looks about how to trasnfer Data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp. Now let's get started.
1. Backup WhatsApp Data
Before transferring the data, you first have to backup WhatsApp data, and for that, you can follow the steps below.
- First, run your WhatsApp application. Tap the three dots on the right side and go to Settings.
Select Chats > Chat backup. Then tap on Backup button. Within a few seconds, the app will finish the backup.
Just in case, you are afraid of data losing after the transferring process, you can take another WhatsApp backup to other platforms in advance.
2. How to transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp
After that, you can quickly transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp with the following steps that will help you move your data quickly.
- First, download GBWhatsApp and uninstall WhatsApp (without clear the data).
- Open File Manager and find the WhatsApp folder where you have kept your data.
- Rename the folder name whatsapp to gbwhatsapp. Do the same to the files in WhatsApp media folder.
- Now run GBWhatsApp and register with your WhatsApp account. You can the restore the backup by tapping the "Restore" option.
That's all; you have finally transferred WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp.
Related Read: Transfer GB WhatsaApp to WhatsApp.
Extra Tips: How to Transfer WhatsApp Data between Android devices
Suppose you are not using GB WhatsApp and also want to transfer WhatsApp data between devices. In that case, we suggest downloading Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer because it supports transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone, Android to Android, iPhone to iPhone. You can also easily backup, restore, and export WhatsApp data quickly. Below is the complete guide on how to transfer WhatsApp data between Android devices.
- Download and install the latest version of iCareFone Transfer on your PC.
Run the software and choose WhatsApp to proceed. Connect your two Android phones to your PC, and click the “Transfer” option.
Backup your WhatsApp data in the next step. You can easily backup the data or select backup history by following on-screen instructions. Hit the "Continue" option.
- Then this program will get the WhatsApp data and prepare for the transferrin step.
In the final step. it will take a few minutes to complete the process. The transfer speed depends on the data size.
After you see the message on the "transfer successfully" screen, follow the instructions to restore data on the new Android.
Hence these are the simple steps about how to transfer data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp. Be careful to follow the steps to avoid any mistake or losing chats history. And on the other hand, if you want to transfer WhatsApp messages from one device to another or have a backup of WhatsApp data, you can install Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer. You can easily use no matter you have an Android or an iPhone.