What to Do When Samsung Phone Keeps Hanging Up
Samsung is among the leading Android manufacturers in the world. It has a huge dedicated customer base who prefer buying Samsung phones because of unique and exciting features it offers. But many users are found complaining that their Samsung phones hang too often. It’s an irritating problem as a hanging phone is no better than a frozen phone.
Thankfully, it’s a temporary issue and you can troubleshoot it. This article aims to discuss the possible reasons why Samsung s7 dropping calls and how to fix this issue and prevent it from happening in the future.
- Why My Samsung Phone Keeps on Automatically Hanging Up
- [Full Steps] 5 Ways to Solve Samsung Phone Keeps Hanging Up
Why My Samsung Phone Keeps on Automatically Hanging Up
If you’re wondering why is my phone dropping calls or hanging up automatically, then you’re not alone. A myriad of reasons could make Samsung phone hang abruptly or drop calls, but below are some common causes.
- Signal issue
- Inappropriately inserted SIM card
- Physical or liquid damage
- Damaged SIM card
- Less free space leads
- Running heavy apps
- Less RAM
[Full Steps] 5 Ways to Solve Samsung Phone Keeps Hanging Up
No matter what the reason might be, you can fix the issue of Samsung hanging up automatically using the below methods. For your ease, we will present a step-by-step guide on how to implement these techniques.
Way 1: Force Reboot Your Samsung Phone
Force reboot your mobile is the best and easiest way to get rid of my Samsung phone keeps hanging up issue. It removes any temporary bug or glitch in the system. To force reboot your Samsung:
- Press and hold volume down and power keys for a few seconds until you see the Samsung logo on the screen.
Then, again press and hold the power button to restart your phone.
Way 2: Boot Your Samsung Phone in Safe Mode
Any malfunctioning app can lead to Samsung phone keeps dropping calls. So, you have to enter the safe mode to check if it’s the case as safe mode disables all third-party apps installed on your phone.
- Press and hold the power key of your Samsung phone until power option appears on the screen.
- Now, press and hold the power option and you will see a pop-up option showing Reboot to Safe Mode will appear.
- Tap on Ok to enter into safe mode.
- Use your mobile for a while. If it doesn’t hang up on the safe mode, then you don’t need to delete any third-party app.
If your calling hangs up in the safe mode. you can uninstall third-party apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, one by one until the issue gets resolved.
Way 3: One-Click to Clear Samsung Phone Cache
We know that shortage of free space also leads to your mobile hanging up of dropping calls. Every mobile stores temporary files in the form of cache. Deleting them frees up extra space on your mobile and often fixes the issue of your Samsung phone dropping calls.
Delete cache files with one click:
- Run ReiBoot for Android.
Select ‘One-Click to Clear System Cache’.
Wait for the program deleting cache and don’t disconnect the program.
Way 4: Do a Backup and Reset Samsung Phone
If none of the above methods work, then you should reset your phone as a last resort. This method will delete all the data on your mobile, so backup your data before performing a hard reset.
- Turn off the mobile and press and hold the Volume Up and the Home keys simultaneously to switch on your phone.
- When you see the device logo on the screen, release only the power key.
- Now, you will see the Android system recovery menu after a few seconds.
- Use Volume down key to highlight ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and press the Power key to select it.
- Again, use Volume down key to highlight ‘Yes — delete all user data’ and select it using Power key to start the master reset.
- The device will take some time to complete the master reset and will highlight the ‘Reboot system now’.
Finally, press the Power key to reboot your Android mobile.
Way 5: Update System to Fix Samsung Phone Keeps Hanging Up
Unfortunately, many of the aforementioned methods don’t work as promised. If you don’t want to go through this hit and trial process of what method could solve your issue and want a direct solution, then Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is what you’re looking for.
This multifeatured software is designed to repair 100+ Android OS minor and major issues in just a few minutes. Its super intuitive dashboard and ease of use make it the best Android repairing tool available online. (Remember, this software works only on Samsung mobiles)
Run ReiBoot for Android on your computer and connect your Samsung phone via original cable. On the main interface, click right on Repair Android System.
It will recognize your Samsung mobile. Now, hit on Fix Now to fix Samsung hanging up automatically issue.
Then, fill in the information of your Samsung device. Use the drop-down arrow to enter the details.
Now, ReiBoot will download the latest firmware package corresponding to your Android device. Browse a location on your computer to save it and don’t disconnect the phone during the downloading process.
Once the firmware package is downloaded, click on Repair Now to proceed.
Then, follow the instructions on the screen to enter corresponding to your Samsung mobile version i.e., is it with or without home button, to enter into download mode.
The software will take a few minutes to completely repair your mobile phone. Once it is completed, click on Done and your mobile will restart and function properly.
Like any other mobile phone, Samsung mobile is prone to hanging – and it hangs often. But there are ways, discussed above, by which you can make sure you fix the issue once and for all. All of the above tips are helpful and fix the issue in most cases.
However, if you’re looking for the quickest method to get rid of samsung s7 dropping calls permanently, then Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is at your service. This powerful software repairs OS of your Samsung mobile to ensure your mobile never drops calls or hangs ever again.