Simple Steps to Sync Facebook Birthdays and Other Events Calendar to iPhone Calendar
Nowadays our brain is flooded with all kinds of events, task scheduling at work, family and friends' birthday wish, children's interest classes, etc. In order not to miss any one, we add these to Facebook Events. Nevertheless, have you forgotten to wish someone a happy birthday because you did not sign in Facebook that day? It is much easier to sync Facebook events to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Calendar, though we can set notifications in Facebook settings to help remind of all friends' birthday. Read on and we will tell the easiest way to synchronize Facebook Calendar to iPhone Calendar.
How to Automatically Sync Facebook Birthdays and Events to iPhone Calendar
Here we are unveiling the easiest steps to transfer Facebook Events to iPhone Calendar. These sync steps work with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, or lower.
Part 1: Set Facebook settings on iPhone Settings
- Open Settings App on your iPhone, and find Facebook settings
- In Facebook settings, make sure Calendars is ON
Part 2: Sync Facebook Calendar to iPhone Calendars
- Open Calendar app on your iPhone, and click the Calendars option on the bottom.
- In the Calendars options, mark all options (Facebook Events) under FACEBOOK.
- Just doing the above simple steps, all your events in Facebook have been synchronized automatically to iPhone Calendar.
Sometimes we may inadvertently delete the upcoming calendars, or if you want to recover the deleted calendars you already removed, we recommend you the iPhone Data Recovery. It is a professional iOS Data Recovery tool that supports to recover iPhone Reminders, as well as Messages, Photos, Contacts, and more.