Top Ways to Fix Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo
"My Apple Watch currently stuck on Apple logo. After the watchOS 3 update, it won't turn on again, just the Apple logo appears and won't go past the Apple logo."
Have you ever run into a situation that your Apple Watch gets stuck on Apple screen after watchOS 6 update or just stuck in infinite loop and won't turn on? Like iPhone, your Apple Watch may also get stuck or not work when there are something goes wrong on it. For iPhone stuck on Apple logo, we usually hard reset or restore it with iTunes. But what we can do to fix Apple Watch stuck on Apple logo? Don't worry! Here is the answer.
Part 1: Why Apple Watch Will Stuck on Apple Logo?
If you find your Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo, it may caused by hardware or software. The electronic products always are so sensitive, we can list some possible reasons why the stuck issue will happen on Apple Watch.
- Watch OS Update: It might bring in some bugs and your Apple watch will be stuck on Apple logo.
- Dust or dirt. If you didn't clean your Apple watch it will form a dust layer which stops the device to work.
- Broken Screen. You may have broken the screen of your Apple watch and it may affect the internal circuit of the Apple watch.
- Water Damage. The issue may cuaed by accidental water damage even though the Apple water is waterproof.
Part 2. How to Fix Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo
We listed some possible reasons above, and we are here to bring the related solutions to solve the Apple stuck issue.
- Way 1: Force Restart Your Apple Watch to Fix Apple Logo Stuck
- Way 2: Turn off Screen Curtain and VoiceOver Mode
- Way 3: Upgrade Apple Watch OS
- Way 4: Reset Apple Watch
- Way 5: Hardware Damage? Contact Apple for Help
- Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo with Tenorshare ReiBoot
Way 1: Force Restart Your Apple Watch to Fix Apple Logo Stuck
Sometimes your Apple Watch gets stuck may be due software conflicts. You can force restart your Apple Watch if it is stuck just like you can force restart your iPhone.
To force reboot your Apple Watch all you have to do is press the digital crown and the side button simultaneously for up to 10 seconds. Then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Way 2: Turn off Screen Curtain and VoiceOver Mode
If you restart your Apple Watch and see the Apple logo but then the screen goes dark again and you hear a description of what's on the screen you may have accidentally entered the Screen Curtain accessibility mode.
To exit Screen Curtain, do the following: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and Tap General > Accessibility > Voice Over and switch Screen Curtain off and switch VoiceOver off.
Way 3: Upgrade Apple Watch OS
If the above two solutions cannot solve the Apple Watch stuck issue, try to upgrade your device to the latest OS version. Here's how you can upgrade Apple Watch.
- 1: Pair your iPhone and Apple watch. Open the Apple watch on your iPhone.
- 2: Go to "My watch" >> "General" option.
- 3: Click "Software Update" and download the OS.
- 4: It will ask Apple passcode or iPhone passcode for confirmation. Your download starts and the new Watch OS will get updated.
Way 4: Reset Apple Watch
If your Apple Watch is encountering deeper software problem and hard restart is not able to fix it, try to erase all content and setting on your device. Here's how you can reset Apple Watch.
Open Settings app, tap General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. Enter the passcode if it prompts and then confirm the operation by pressing "Erase All".
Way 5: Hardware Damage? Contact Apple for Help
If you have tried all the methods above, but your Apple Watch still gets stuck on Apple logo screen, there might be some potential hardware damage. You are not recommended to repair the hardware by yourself. Go to the Apple Store to get it repaired.
Part 3: A Useful Tip: Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo with Tenorshare ReiBoot
Tenorshare ReiBoot, the best iOS repairsoftware to fix all kinds of iOS problems, including iPhone stuck on Apple logo or iPhone won't turn on. What's more, it is also a free iPhone recovery mode tool that can enter and exit recovery mode free by just 1-click. Simply follow steps below to learn how to repair iOS system:
- Run Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac after installing. Connect your Reiboot to Mac via Bluetooth and Tenorshare ReiBoot all recognize your device automatically.
- Click "Fix All iOS Stuck" and then you'll get into the repairing page, press "Repair Now" to go on.
- Click "Download" button to start downloading the firmware package online.
- Once the firmware package is downloaded successfully, click "Start Repair" to repair your Apple Watch. After repairing, your watch will restart normally.
I hope these tips can help you fix Apple Watch stuck on Apple logo. ReiBoot is recommended if you run into any problem with iPhone/iPad. It is free to fix recovery mode and repair iOS to avoid data loss.