6 Best Rooting Apps for Android without PC 2020
Many users need to root their Android smartphones or tablets to gain SuperUser permissions or full Root access to modify or customize anything on the Android devices without limitations. Since Android is an open source mobile OS powered by Google, there are a variety of root apps in the market. In this post, I'm going to list top 6 rooting apps to root Android without PC/computer 2018. No matter you use Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, Google, Xiaomi or other Android device brands or models, and no matter you use Android OS version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, 4.4.2/4.4.4 KitKat, 5.1.1 Lollipop, 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat or 8.0/8.1 Oreo/9.0. Read this post, you'll find the most suitable app for you to root Android phone/tablet without PC/computer 2018.
- Free app, no need to purchase.
- Kingo Root supports the broad range of devices.
- Fastest app that can root any Android devices.
- Safe and riskless
- Kingo Root will pop up some ads.
- It asks for internet connection.
- Free app, no need to buy.
- Framaroot supports Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
- Inbuilt Unroot feature.
- Professional Android app.
- Framaroot doesn't support old Android versions lower than Android 4.0.
- It needs good internet connection.
3.One Click Root
- One Click Root is a free app.
- User-friendly UI interface and very easy to use.
- 1- Click to root any Android devices.
- Inbuilt live chat support.
- It contains some ads.
- Internet connection is must for gaining root access.
- Some of the latest devices are out of support.
- Free of charge.
- KingRoot has power saving feature.
- Inbuilt Unroot option.
- It has ads on the lock sreen.
- It requires good network connection.
- Universal Androot supports a large range of Android devices.
- Easy to use for common Android users.
- Root Android without PC.
- Universal Androot has some ads.
- It needs stable network connection.
- It doesn't support some newer Android devices.
- TowelRoot is a trusted app.
- Powerful exploit to gain Root access.
- Root Android devices without PC.
- Bad luck for some models of Samsung and HITC smartphones.
- It requests internet connection for SuperSU.
This post has shown you 6 best Android root apps without PC 2018. These root software can root most Android phones or tablets easily and effectively. After root, you can use Tenorshare UltData for Android Android to help you retrieve deleted or lost important files from any Android devices. Hope this post is helpful for you. And if you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment below.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO without root;
- Recover photos, contacts, messages, videos and everything you lost;
- Preview individual file before data recovery;
- Support with most Android phones and tablets;