6 Best Rooting Apps for Android without PC 2018
Many users need to root their Android smartphones or tablets to gain SuperUser permissions or full Root access to modify or customize anything on the Android devices without limitations. Since Android is an open source mobile OS powered by Google, there are a variety of root apps in the market. In this post, I’m going to list top 6 rooting apps to root Android without PC/computer 2018. No matter you use Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, Google, Xiaomi or other Android device brands or models, and no matter you use Android OS version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, 4.4.2/4.4.4 KitKat, 5.1.1 Lollipop, 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat or 8.0/8.1 Oreo. Read this post, you’ll find the most suitable app for you to root Android phone/tablet without PC/computer 2018.
When it comes to rooting an Android mobile phone or tablet, Kingo Root – the best Android rooting app without PC, is usually my first choice. Because this free app can root any Android devices just by one tap quickly and safely. And it is compatible with a wide range of Android devices like Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Lenovo, Micromax, OPPO, etc. on Android OS 1.5-8.1.Pros:
- Free app, no need to purchase.
- Kingo Root supports the broad range of devices.
- Fastest app that can root any Android devices.
- Safe and riskless
- Kingo Root will pop up some ads.
- It asks for internet connection.
Framaroot is another best Android root software without PC. This particular application is from the well-known Android Developer forum XDA and it is more technical than Kingo Root. You can use the app to select Install Superuser, Install SuperSU or Unroot to execute root. And you can also use the program to root newer Android devices.Pros:
- Free app, no need to buy.
- Framaroot supports Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
- Inbuilt Unroot feature.
- Professional Android app.
- Framaroot doesn’t support old Android versions lower than Android 4.0.
- It needs good internet connection.
3.One Click Root
One Click Root is another useful Android root APK without using computer. As its name suggests, this software can 1-click to root Android mobile phones or tables on Android 1.5-7.0, which is very simple to use, especially for beginners. And the most worth mentioning is that it has inbuilt live chat support to help you out timely.Pros:
- One Click Root is a free app.
- User-friendly UI interface and very easy to use.
- 1- Click to root any Android devices.
- Inbuilt live chat support.
- It contains some ads.
- Internet connection is must for gaining root access.
- Some of the latest devices are out of support.
KingRoot is another good app for rooting an Samsung/HTC/Sony phone. This app differs from Kingo Root as they are from different owners. The special function in KingRoot is that it is preinstalled Purify tool to save battery and optimize the device. And this app supports many brands and models of Android devices on Android 2.2-7.0 Nougat.Pros:
- Free of charge.
- KingRoot has power saving feature.
- Inbuilt Unroot option.
- It has ads on the lock sreen.
- It requires good network connection.
Universal Andoot is a generic rooting app to root Android smartphones and tablets easily. And it works for a wide range of Android phones including HTC, Samsung, HuaWei, Sony, etc. from Android OS 1.5-7.0.Pros:
- Universal Androot supports a large range of Android devices.
- Easy to use for common Android users.
- Root Android without PC.
- Universal Androot has some ads.
- It needs stable network connection.
- It doesn’t support some newer Android devices.
TowelRoot is one of most popular root apps for Android OS, developed by Geohot (an American hacker named George Hotz) and hit the web with its new exploit and strong ability to gain Superuser access on Android devices. Just a few seconds, this magic program can root Android phones on Android version 1.5-7.0 without using a computer.Pros:
- TowelRoot is a trusted app.
- Powerful exploit to gain Root access.
- Root Android devices without PC.
- Bad luck for some models of Samsung and HITC smartphones.
- It requests internet connection for SuperSU.
This post has shown you 6 best Android root apps without PC 2018. These root software can root most Android phones or tablets easily and effectively. After root, you can use Tenorshare Android Data Recovery to help you retrieve deleted or lost important files from any Android devices. Hope this post is helpful for you. And if you have any further problems, please don’t hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment below.