6 Best Rooting Apps for Android without PC 2020 (Pros & Cons)
Android is an open-source operating system, thus, it’s easy to develop a root app. In this post, I’m going to list 6 best rooting apps for android without pc.（Note: It’s suggested that scroll to the bottom of the page to learn related knowledge about rooting Android.)
1.Kingo Root - The Most Popular App to Root Android without PC
Kingo Root is considered as the best Android rooting app without pc, so it becomes my first choice when it comes to root an Android device. Because this free app is able to root any Android phone or tablet with a single tap. And it is compatible with a wide range of Android devices like Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Lenovo, Micromax, OPPO, etc. on Android OS 1.5-8.1. Therefore, It's not difficult to root Android 8.1 without pc.
- Free app, no need to purchase.
- Kingo Root supports the broad range of devices.
- Fastest app that can root any Android devices.
- Safe and riskless
- Kingo Root will pop up some ads.
- It asks for internet connection.
Another best Android root software without PC should be Framaroot. This special software comes from the famous Android Developer forum XDA, besides, it’s more technical compared to Kingo Root. And you can also utilize the software to root latest Android devices. Through this app, you can choose to install SuperSU, Unroot or Superuser to excute root.
- Free app, no need to buy.
- Framaroot supports Android version 4.0 and above..
- Inbuilt Unroot feature.
- Professional Android app.
- Framaroot isn’t compatible with old Android versions lower than Android 4.0.
- It needs good internet connection.
3.One Click Root
One Click Root is also a useful Android root APK without using computer.From its name, we can know that this app is able to root Android device in one click, which is simple to operate. This app only supports Android 1.5-7.0.. And the most worth mentioning is that it has inbuilt live chat support to help you out timely.
- One Click Root is a free app.
- User-friendly UI interface and very easy to use.
- 1- Click to root android no pc.
- Inbuilt live chat support.
- It contains some ads.
- Internet connection is must for gaining root access.
- Some of the latest Android phone are not supported
KingRoot is another good app to root without pc apk. This software is different from Kingo Root because they come from different company..KingRoot has a special feature which is a preinstalled purify tool to optimize the device and also save battery.e. And this app supports many brands and models of Android devices on Android 2.2-7.0 Nougat.
- Free of charge.
- KingRoot has power saving feature.
- Inbuilt Unroot option.
- It has ads on the lock sreen.
- It requires good network connection.
Universal Andoot is a generic rooting app to root Android phone without pc easily. And it supports most Android phone including Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Sony, etc. from Android OS 1.5-7.0.
- Universal Androot supports most type of Android device.
- Easy to use for common Android users.
- Root Android without PC.
- Universal Androot has some ads.
- It needs stable network connection.
- It doesn't support some newer Android devices.
TowelRoot is one of most well-known root android without pc apk, developed by Geohot and hit the web with its new exploit and strong and strong ability to gain Superuser access on AndroiJust a few seconds, this magic program can root Android phones on Android version 1.5-7.0 without using a computer. a computer.
- TowelRoot is a trusted app.
- Powerful exploit to gain Root access.
- Root Android devices without PC.
- Some models of Samsung and HTC are not supported.
- It requests internet connection for SuperSU.
Extra Tip: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android without Root
Some users want to root their Android phone is because they want to get back those deleted files. Most photo recovery software in the market require users to root android phone so that they can gain access to systems.
However, there is a software that break through this technology, that is Tenorshare UltData - Android Data Recovery. It allows you to recover lost photo or WhatsApp messages from any Android devices without root. Here’s a simply guide with video tutorial to guide you recover lost photos with this software.
Run UltData for Android and select the feature "Recover Lost Data".
Connect your Android device and enable USB debugging on your Android phone. Once your phone is connected, click Start to scen lost photos
After scanning, select Photos from the left pane. Preview and select your wanted photos to recover.
Video Guide on How to Recover Photos on Android Phone without Root
This post has shown you 6 best rooting apps for Android without PC. All the root apps we have mentioned above can root most Android devices without any effort. Hope this post is helpful for you. And if you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment below.
Something You Should Know Before You Root Android without PC
Q1. What is root android
Root is a term of the Android operating system, which is similar to the jailbreak of the iOS system. Rooting Android enables you uninstall those pre-installed programs and run actions that require system permissions.
Q2. What are the advantages of rooting your Android Phone
- Uninstall any of the apps that the manufacture has pre-installed on the phone
- Install apps that aren't compatible with your phone
- Install a custom ROMs - change their phone's UI looks easily
- Remove unnecessary files to free memory
Q3. What are the disadvantages of rooting?
- Much more vulnerable to the virus or hacking
- Easily brick your Android phone
- Lead to poor performance
- Hard to install the official updates