How to Recover WhatsApp Account without Old Phone number in 2023
Have you lost your phone number and now wondering how to recover your WhatsApp account without any old phone number in 2023? Things will surely become way tricky in such a case. However, fret not, as there are several ways to get your WhatsApp account back without entering your phone number.
In this article, we will enlist different techniques, which will surely assist you in answering the query about how to recover WhatsApp account without old phone number, how to recover WhatsApp account with old number without SIM, how to recover WhatsApp data without old phone number, and much more. Without further delays, let’s get straight into it!
- Part 1: Can I Recover WhatsApp Account without Old Phone Number?
- Part 2: How to Recover WhatsApp Account with Old Numeber without SIM
- Part 3: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data without Backup
- FAQs about Recover WhatsApp Account
Part 1: Can I Recover WhatsApp Account without Old Phone Number?
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to recover your WhatsApp account without old phone numbers because to complete the verification process, you have to enter a 6-digit verification code. Without access to the number, it will become challenging to get that activation code.
However, if your mobile is stolen or your old phone number is no more active, there is still a way to recover your data and eliminate the query of how to recover WhatsApp account data without old phone number. Hop on below to learn about it!
Part 2: How to Recover WhatsApp Account with Old Numeber without SIM
Below is the step-by-step guide on activating a WhatsApp account with an old number without SIM. Let’s explore!
Step 1: Grab your phone and navigate to Settings. Go to installed Apps and browse for WhatsApp.
Step 2: Tap on the WhatsApp icon and select the Clear Data option.
Step3: A small popup with two options, Yes and No, will pop up; choose Yes.
Step 4: Go to your WhatsApp and enter your old phone number into the designated box.
Step 5: You will be asked for OTP. However, get OTP and hit Next. By this last step, you will attain access to your old WhatsApp.
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data without Backup
After recovering your WhatsApp account without SIM with an old number, you might wonder how to recover deleted WhatsApp data without backup. If that’s the case, Tenorshare UltData WhatsApp Recovery has got you covered!
With this recovery software, you can recover all your data in a matter of minutes. It’s compatible with iPhone 14/13/12/11/X with iOS 16 directly. It can recover everything from call history, contacts, messages, photos, and more. Here is how you can use this amazing software:
Visit the official Tenorshare UltData WhatsApp Recovery and download and install the software. When the installation completes, launch the software and select the Device option.
Connect your device to your computer or Mac with the USB charging cord. Wait for a while, as the software detects your iOS device automatically. Hit Start Scan and wait until your software detects your device.
All of the scanned files will show up in different categories. To save time, you can choose the deleted or lost data you wish to recover.
The files will be stored on your computer, and now you can view your recovered data on WhatsApp on your device or computer.
FAQs about Recover WhatsApp Account
Let’s now find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about the recovery of the WhatsApp account.
Q1: How can I Log into WhatsApp without Verification Code
There can be several answers to this query; we will talk about a few:
Method 1: Call WhatsApp customer service and ask them for a verification code. They might assist you in getting your account reinstated without even a verification code.
Method 2: You can also navigate to the website of your old WhatsApp account and insert your E-mail address. You will probably find a QR code or link that will enable you to input information and ask for a verification code.
Q2: Can I get WhatsApp Verification Code via E-mail
Follow the steps below to get a WhatsApp verification code via E-mail.
- Download the latest WhatsApp version, turn on Airplane mode, and turn ON Wi-Fi on your device.
- On accessing a stable internet connection, launch the installed WhatsApp app and enter the phone number when prompted. As you can’t receive messages in Airplane mode, you will not be able to get the verification code via message.
- The app will instead ask you to choose a different option for verification. Choose to send by E-mail, and insert your E-mail into the designated box.
- Before proceeding, cancel it, and wait for a while until you receive an E-mail from WhatsApp.
- Copy the code in the mail and go back to the app to insert it. That’s it! You have successfully activated your WhatsApp with the code received on Gmail.
Q3: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Account without Backup
You have to get assistance from third-party software like Tenorshare UltData WhatsApp Recovery. It’s indeed your best bet for recovering deleted messages without backup. The recovered data belongs to seven categories: contacts, photos, videos, and more.
Its broad compatibility, convenience to use, and user-friendly UI are some of the features adding to the worth of this amazing recovery software. It’s also secure to use and ensures the privacy of your data.
Conclusively, recovering WhatsApp without an old phone number is impossible; however, you can recover your data with the easy-to-navigate and swift operating third-party software, i.e., Tenorshare UltData WhatsApp Recovery.
How to recover WhatsApp account without old phone number is the question asked by millions of users. In this article, we have tried to answer different aspects of it. Hope you find this comprehensive article worth reading.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp data directly from iOS devices and iTunes backup;
- Support the scanning and reading of encrypted iTunes backup files;
- Support 7+ file types (contacts, photos,chats,voice messages, etc.);
- Compatible with latest iOS 16 and iPhone 14/Plus/Pro/Pro Max;