Best User Guide on Transfer Viber Messages from Android to iPhone
Many people struggle in Viber messages transfer especially for those who switch from Android to iPhone. However, it should not be the obstacle to stop us changing phones. Today, we show step-to-step user guide on how to transfer Viber messages from Android to iPhone and move Viber history to new phone with iCloud and Google Drive. If you want to free backup messages from iPhone to PC, Tenorshare iCareFone will be introduced.
- Part 1. How to Transfer Viber from Android to iPhone Using Third-Party Tool?
- Part 2. How to Transfer A Viber Account from One Phone to Another with Cloud?
- Part 3. Addtional Tips: How to Backup Viber Messages to PC Free
- FAQs on Viber Messages Transfer
Part 1. How to Transfer Viber from Android to iPhone Using Third-Party Tool?
The most unique and exquisite tool to transfer Viber messages from Android to iPhone and vice versa is by using BackupTrans.The software itself is designed in a way that it’s relatively easy for anyone to migrate their social app messages from one phone to another especially for cross-platform. Follow us here to get how to transfer Viber backup from Android to iOS.
- Download Backuptrans Android Viber to iPhone Transfer
- Open the BackupTrans tool and connect your devices including old Android phone and new iPhone to the PC.
- Tap “Back up my data” button on the Android device, click “OK” on the computer to backup data to the software firstly.
- Select Android device on the software, right click and choose “Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone”
Choose the iPhone and click “Confirm” to sync Viber messages to new phone
Part 2. How to Transfer A Viber Account from One Phone to Another with Cloud?
Excepting using third-party tool, we can also use cloud service to backup Viber from Android to iPhone. We are going to talk about two methods, using iCloud for iOS users and Google Drive for Android users.
Method 1. How to Transfer Viber to New Phone With iCloud (iOS Users)
It’s a simple and straightforward process to sync Viber messages to a new phone with iCloud for iPhone users. However, you must be signed in to iCloud and connect Viber with iCloud before follow up this method.
- Open the Viber app, and find settings. You will see a bunch of options there. Select ‘Viber Backup’. Click on “Backing up”
- You app will be connected to the iCloud and all of your messages will be backed up to your iCloud server.
- Download the Viber app, activate iCloud, sign in into Viber with the same account on your old iPhone.
- After the logging in process, you will see Viber popup saying ‘Restore Viber Content’. Click on ‘Restore Now’.
You will have to wait for some time and depending on your backup size.
Method 2. How to Transfer Viber Messages to New Phone with Google Drive (Android Users)
Please make sure your Viber account is connected with Google Drive before starting to use this method for Android Viber to iPhone transfer.
- Open the Viber app. Go to ‘More’ button and tap on “Setting”. Click ‘Account Option’ and select ‘Viber Backup’.
- Select the “Back up” option. You will be asked to sign into your Google account. After selecting the account, it will start uploading your messages to Google Drive.
- Open your Viber app on the new phone and sign in with same account in old Android phone. After login, go to setting>Account>Viber Backup>restore>restore now to move viber from Android to iOS successfully
Wait for a few minutes, all you Viber messages will be in new phone.
Part 3. Addtional Tips: How to Backup Viber Messages to PC Free
Tenorshare iCareFone for Viber Transfer is a professional tool for data backup and restore. And its Backup function is free to use. It is an excellent tool if you need to back up your Viber messages to PC in case that they are lost caused by phone damage.
Download and Install Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer on your PC. Connect your iPhone using the USB cable and click on ‘Trust this PC’ whenever the popup appears.
After your device is connected, click on ‘Backup and Restore’. At first, all of the options will be selected. However, you can untick the ones you don’t want to backup. For Viber, you will have to select ‘Viber and Attachments’.
CClick on ‘Backup’ and wait until ‘Backup Completed’ appears.
After reading this article, it will not be a problem to transfer Viber messages from Android to iPhone, iOS to iOS, or Android to Android any more. If you still worry about Viber messages lost, consider downloading Tenorshare iCareFone for Viber Transfer to use its free backup function to back up all your Viber messages to PC.
FAQs on Viber Messages Transfer
1. How can I restore my Viber messages from Android to iPhone?
By using the BackupTrans tool, you can easily restore Viber messages.
- Connect your iOS and Android devices via USB cable.
- Backup my Data will appear on your Android to back up Viber messages to the software.
- Right-click on your device name and click on “Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone” and click on the iPhone to receive the messages.
2. How can I transfer my Viber messages from Android to Android?
By using Google Drive, you can easily transfer Viber messages from one Android device to another one.
- Open the App>setting>Account>Viber Backup>Backup on old Android phone.
- Download Viber>Login with same account> Setting>Account>Backup>Restore to restore all messages to new phone.
3. Where are Viber messages stored on Android?
Go to File>Internal storage>Search “Viber”> click Viber>select Databases, all your messages stored there.
- Flexibly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone 13 to Android;
- Flexibly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone 13;
- Backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC/Mac Freely & Easily;
- Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone, iPad, Android;