Phone Mirror - Screen Mirroring Anytime & Anywhere
Phone Mirror provides much convenience for screen mirroring Android devices to both Windows and Mac and also for screen mirroring iPhone to PC. Enjoy your Android features on a bigger screen!
- Movie on bigger screen
- Play Android games
- Share screen with family
- Online class
- Transfer files
- Multi-device collaboration
- Live recording screen
- Conference sharing
Play Android Games on PC & Mac with Game Keyboard
Want to play Android games on PC? Phone Mirror helps you set the key mapping to control mobile games with mouse and keyboard.
Use Game Keyboard to play mobile games on your computer.
Default key settings for PUBG Mobile, Game for Peace, Free Fire, Among Us, and Genshin Impact.
Customize the keys as you want to play games or use any apps on your Android.
Mirror iOS/Android and Control Android on PC & Mac in Real Time
Screen share Android to PC & Mac via USB or screen mirror iPhone to PC wirelessly to gain a better visual experience on a larger screen. You can also control Android with keyboard and mouse in real time.
Check Photos, YouTube, WhatsApp, and others on Android devices without delay.
Make phone calls and text messages on the computer.
Rotate the mirror screen or display in full screen at your convenience.
Screen mirroring in high quality resolution.
Multi-device Mirroring & Displaying Simultaneously
Phone Mirror allows up to 5 mobile phones to mirror simultaneously. You can control multiple devices at the same time on one computer to work cooperatively. Saving time and effort.
Support most of Android devices, like Samsung, Xiaomi, Google, Huawei, Nokia, etc.
Available on Android 6/7/8/9/10/11/12.
Compatible with the latest iOS/iPadOS 16.
Turn Off Phone Screen While Mirroring
While using Phone Mirror, one click to enter screen-off mirroring state. In this way, you can access your phone normally on the computer, but the phone screen turned off to reduce its consumption.
- Screen off
- Screen lock
Take Screenshots and Record Phone Screen on PC
One click to take screenshots of Android & iOS screen. Copy the screenshots to clipboard and share it.
One click to record Android screen on PC. No need to transfer the recorded videos any more.
Directly save screenshots and screen recordings on PC to release phone storage.
Support original quality resolution and no watermark.
Screen Mirror Android to PC & Mac within 3 Steps
Step 1: Connect. Launch Phone Mirror and connect your Android phone to PC.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging. Follow instructions to enable USB debugging on your phone.
Step 3: Start Mirroring. Now you can control and use your Android phone from PC.
FAQS about Phone Mirror
Screen mirroring or screen sharing refers to mirror your screen on another display. Here, Phone Mirror helps screen mirroring Android screen to PC.
Use Phone Mirror to mirror Android to PC in 3 steps
1. Connect Android to PC via USB cable
2. Enable USB debugging on the Android device
3. Click on Mirror button to start mirroring Android to PC
Yes, you can adjust and maximize the mirroring screen size as you like. And click on Optimal window size menu to adjust the screen mirror window to the most suitable display scale.
1. Try to reconnect the device to PC or change another USB cable.
2. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your device.
3. Change the USB transport from charging only to file transport or MTP.
1. Head to Settings > About phone > Build number, and tap it 7 times to turn on Developer options.
2. Open Developer options, locate at USB debugging, and turn it on.
3. When it asks “Allow USB debugging?”, tap on Allow.
You can use the Game Keyboard feature to play Android games on PC and Mac with keyboard and mouse.
1. Connect Android to PC via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging on your phone;
2. Start mirroring the Android device to your computer;
3. Download the Phone Mirror app on your Android;
4. Open the game and set the key mapping. then you can play mobile games on PC.