Advanced Decryption Technique
With the advanced algorithm, 4uKey - iTunes Backup can quickly analyze the backup encryption process and find out the correct password with high accuracy.
3 Powerful Features - Solve Various iTunes Backup Issues
Retrieve iTunes Backup Password
Recover your forgotten iTunes backup password in minutes with 3 advanced attack modes.
Remove Backup Encryption Settings
Aim to help you create a new iTunes backup without password in one click by removing backup encryption settings.
Remove Screen Time Passcode
Easily get rid of the Screen Time passcode when you forgot it without erasing your device with no data loss at all.
30X Faster Speed with GPU Acceleration– Time Saving
This iTunes backup unlocking tool improves the decryption speed to 30X faster than the average with the embedded GPU acceleration technique.
3 Methods to Attack iTunes Backup – More Flexible
When you have no clue what the password may be, you can choose this option to try every possible combination of password. However, this method will take longer time to find the password.
If you still remember something about the password, such as password length, character range or affix, this option will be the best one. It allows you to use these parameters to crack the password much faster.
If the iTunes backup password is one of the frequently used password and you are not sure which it is, you can use this method. You are allowed to import a text file of all possible passwords or use the default dictionary to recover the password.
Retrieve iTunes Backup Password within 3 Steps
Step 1: Select Encrypted Backup File. Choose feature "Retrieve iTunes Backup Password".
Step 2: Choose Password Recovery Mode. Select a type of attacks to retrieve iTunes backup file password
Step 3: Retrieve iTunes Backup Password. Click "Start" button to find password.
Broad Compatibility and Applicability
iPhone 14/Plus/Pro/Pro Max, iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone SE (3rd generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro(Max), iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s
Supported iTunes :
All iTunes versions, including the latest iTunes 12.8
Supported Systems :
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, macOS X 10.9 and above
FAQS about 4uKey - iTunes Backup Password Unlocker
? Does 4ukey iTunes backup unlocker erase data?
No, 4uKey iTunes backup unlocker can help you recover your iTunes backup password, remove encryption from iPhone backup or remove screen time/restrictions passcode without erasing data.
? What to do if I forgot my screen time passcode?
4ukey iTunes Backup Unlocker is your best choice to remove screen time passcode without losing data if you forgot the passcode, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Download and install the software.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to it, click Remove Screen Time Passcode and then Start.
- Step 3: Wait for a few seconds, then you can set up a new screen time passcode.
? How can I unlock my iTunes backup password?
If you want to unlock your iTunes backup password, the best choice is using an unlocker tool, check these steps to use 4uKey iTunes Backup Unlocker:
- Step 1: Install 4uKey iTunes Backup Unlocker and launch it.
- Step 2: Tap on Remove Backup Encryption Settings.
- Step 3: Connect your device, click Trust and then Start button.
- Step 4: The iPhone backup password will be removed soon.
? How do I recover my iTunes backup password?
It seems it's impossible to recover iTunes backup password if you forgot it. However, this tool can help you get back the password.
- Step 1: Open the software, choose an iTunes backup file or make a new Backup.
- Step 2: Click on a password recovery mode you want to use.
- Step 3: Enter info of the password you still remember.
- Step 4: Tap on Start to recover your iPhone backup password.
? Is there any difference between iTunes backup password and iPhone backup password?
- iPhone backup password: it is set when you are backing up your device and check the Encrypt local backup option.
- iTunes backup password: it is used to protect your backup file, when restoring an encrypted backup file, you need to input the password.
Note: in normal conditions, these two passwords are the same, but you can change the iPhone backup password, then the new iTunes backup password will also be changed. However, the old encrypted iTunes backup will still require the old password.