3 Ways to Get Deleted Facetime Call History Back to iPhone/iPad
Facetime makes it easy to talk, laugh and communicate with friends, families or colleagues on their iPhone , iPad or Mac. With Wi-Fi connected, you can reach anyone with iOS devices by video calls for free. However, be it by accident or not, sometimes you may get Facetime call history lost. You’d be regretful when there is no viable way to retrieve deleted Facetime calls on iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6/6s/5/5s and iPad.
In fact, those “Deleted” histories are not permanently wiped out, they have been converted to a stripe of codes stored somewhere you never find. Free try Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, a professional iPhone data recovery tool, to find 3 ways to dig out lost Facetime records, call history from iPhone/iPad.
- Method 1: Recover Deleted Facetime Call History on iPhone/iPad without a Backup
- Method 2: Extract Facetime Records with Local iTunes Backups
- Method 3: Retrieve Call Logs from Downloaded iCloud Backup Files
All you need with both three methods are:
- A computer (Mac or Windows) with Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery installed
- Your iPhone/iPad
- A compatible USB cable
As mentioned above, deleted call histories can actually be accessed if there is available memory space on your iOS device. They just became invisible on Facetime App. What Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery does is unearthing missing data and reconstructing them in a readable way for users to restore.
- 1. Run Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery on your PC/Mac and connect your iOS device via the USB cable. You will be navigated to an interface to choose a file type you need recovering and then start scanning.
- 2. After scanning done, you can view history of Facetime calls listed chronologically. Check the calls you want to get back and then click Recover option on the lower right corner. You can either save them in the PC or export to your iPhone/iPad.
Should you regularly synced your iPhone/iPad with iTunes, it’s also feasible to retrieve deleted Facetime history without erasing other data.
- 1. Switch to iTunes backup recovery mode and select the latest backup files to get started. Enter your password to decrypt backups if you have set it on iTunes.
- 2. Click Call History to view more details. Export Facetime call logs to iPhone/iPad by selecting the deleted and clicking Recover.
In addition to above two tips, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery also provides another alternative solution to get Facetime calls back if you enabled iCloud Backup on your iPhone/iPad.
- 1. Jump to Recover from iCloud Backup files and log in with you Apple ID account.
- 2. Check with the iCloud backups according to date, version or size. Make sure the one you choose contain your lost Facetime data. Click Next to specify call history files to be downloaded.
- 3. Preview detailed items after downloading process finished. Feel free to select them for recovery.
That’s it. Recovering job has been successfully done by Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery. These methods also work for messages recovery, contacts recovery, photos recovery, videos recovery, notes, reminders, WhatsApp, Tango, Viber and other data recovery on iOS 11.3/11/10/9/8/7 devices. Hope you get a better understanding about how to recover Facetime conversations and other deleted files from iPhone/iPad.