Top 3 Ways on How to Sync Calendars Between Two Android Phones
How to sync calendars between two android phones? This might sound like a mediocre question to you. But for people who depend on calendars for their day-to-day activity can understand how vital calendars can be.
This article will showcase some of the easiest methods and solutions for how to sync calendars between two android phones. We will render you with a step-by-step guide to sync calendars that will be easy to understand.
- Part 1: Is There A Way to Sync Calendars Between Two Android Phones
- Part 2: How to Sync Google Calendar Between Two Android Phones
- Part 3: How to Sync Calendars Between Two Android Phones Without a Google Calendar
- Extra Tips: How to Recover Lost Data on Android Devices
Part 1: Is There A Way to Sync Calendars Between Two Android Phones
As they say, "where there is a will there is a way." The same formula applies to this scenario. Android devices are highly compatible with each other, mostly why people prefer switching from android-to-android devices. There are multiple ways to sync calendars between two android phones, and it is very likely that most of the calendar apps you might have used support sync options.
Let's suppose you are a Samsung phone owner, and you want to know how to sync calendars between two Samsung phones? For this, you will first have to know which calendar you want to sync. Is it the general Google calendar you wish to sync with a different device? Or is the Samsung calendar you want to sync? If it is the latter one, then your question should be how to sync Samsung calendars between two android phones? Because each calendar app has its own set of environments. The good news is both of these apps support cloud syncing, which means you will be able to sync these calendars to any device.
Part 2: How to Sync Google Calendar Between Two Android Phones
Syncing Google calendar is an effortless task. All you have to do is heed our step-by-step guide for how to sync Google calendar between two Android phones.
Section 1: Transfer Google Calendar from same Google account
This method will use the same Google account on both of your old and new devices. It is a straightforward process; just comprehend the steps below:
Step 1: Open settings and Add Account
- First of all, you have to unlock your android device and go to "settings."
- Now in settings, search for "Accounts & Sync." You can also explore for it in the search bar alternatively.
- Here you will find "add account" tap on that.
- From the list, choose "Google." Kindly login to the same Google account you used on your old device.
Once your account is added, tap on it and turns on "Auto Sync." This will allow it to sync all the information stored on your old device, which is linked with Google.
Note: Follow the same procedure to turn on "Auto Sync" on your old device as well. So that all its data can be synced to your new android phone.
Step 2: Check the calendar app
- Now take your old phone and open its calendar app.
- On the top left corner, click on the 3 lines.
Then cross-check whether you are using the same Google account or not.
Step 3: Check and verify
- Wait for a while until the sync is complete on both devices.
- Once it's done, take your new phone and open the Google calendar app.
- It might take few seconds to open. After it's open, check and verify whether all its information is synced or not.
Section 2: Transfer Google calendar to another account
This might be a tricky requirement. But, in case you want to remove your old Google account and start using a different account on your new android phone. You will have to transfer your calendar. For this, you will need a computer and a few extra minutes. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, review whether you have turned on "Make changes and manage sharing" permission.
- If not, then turn it on. Because that is the only way, you will be worthy to share a calendar.
- Then open the Google Calendar App.
Tap on the "settings icons." And open settings.
You will see an option for "import & export" click on it on the bottom left.
- Choose export; then, you will see a box with "Export" written on the center.
Tap on that, and a zip file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Follow the same process and import that file on your different Google account.
Part 3: How to Sync Calendars Between Two Android Phones Without a Google Calendar
In case you want to export a calendar without using Google calendar, follow the steps below:
First of all, "turn on" Bluetooth on both devices.
- Now open the "calendar" app on your old device and "long press" on the event you want to share.
You will see an option to "share" the event. Tap on that.
- You will see multiple sharing options; click on "Bluetooth" and choose your new phone in the receiving device.
- Accept the transfer on your receiving device, and your good to go.
Extra Tips: How to Recover Lost Data on Android Devices
Changing an android phone can be a pain. Sometimes it becomes so time-consuming that we delete some of our essential files from the old device without even transferring them to our new phone. If you have faced similar issues, do not panic. You can use an app called Tenoshare UltData for Android. This tool allows you to recover deleted photos from your android device without root. It offers multiple options of recovery for apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, etc. You can also use it for recovering call logs and messages.
Steps to Recover Lost Data from Android
Download the Tenoshare data recovery tool. Once the download is complete, install and open the software. Click on "Recover Lost Data".
Then connect your android device to the computer via USB. Now go to the setting of your android phone and enable "USB debugging."
After that, you will have to permit USB debugging. Click on "Ok" to continue.
After this, you will see a window where you have to choose what type of files you want to recover. Choose the options and click on "start".
You will need to permit to access files on the device. Press on "allow" to continue.
After the scan is complete, you will be able to preview recovered files. Tick on the "files" you want to get back and press the "recover" button.
An android calendar app allows you to foresee future events and provides you will find a decent over-look of your coming weeks. That was all for our guide related to how to sync calendars between two android phones. We provided multiple ways to transfer calendar entries from android to android. The methods were insightful, along with an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide. If you are still not able to access the calendar or you face any issue in between. Feel free to elucidate down below, and we will assist you with your queries.
FAQ about How to Sync Calendars Between Two Android Phones
Q1: How do I merge calendars on Android?
You can use multiple options to merge calendars on android. The simplest of them all is to enable "Sync."
Q2: Can I merge 2 Google calendars?
You can merge multiple Google calendars present on different devices by adding both the accounts to your phone.
Q3: How do I restore my Android calendar?
To restore your android calendar, you will have to sign into the Google account you used on your previous device. Then open the calendar app and choose your account.