How to Recover Deleted Photos/Files/Videos on Vaulty Android?
We have numerous important images, files and folders on our phones and some of them we don’t want to be seen by others. In this case, Vaulty helps to hide pictures, videos and passwords. But some Vaulty users said that their pictures or videos hidden by Vaulty disappeared sometimes and could not find them back. The following discussion jots down five such ways in which you can recover deleted files on Vaulty. So, follow the given discussion to know all about them.
- Part 1: Top 5 Ways to Recover Photos/Files/Videos from Vaulty
- Part 2: Scenarios of Losing Files on Vaulty
- Part 3: How to Backup Vaulty?
Part 1: Top 5 Ways to Recover Photos/Files/Videos from Vaulty
- Way 1: Recover Photos/Files/Videos from Vaulty App
- Way 2: Recover Photos/Files/Videos from Vaulty with ES File Explorer
- Way 3: Recover Photos/Files/Videos on Vaulty by App Lock Gallery Vault
- Way 4: Recover Photos/Files/Videos on Vaulty with Tenorshare UltData for Android
- Way 5: Recover Files from An Old Backup/A Test-System of Vaulty
Way 1: Recover Photos/Files/Videos from Vaulty App
Without much ado, let’s get started with the first solution on how to recover deleted files from the Vaulty app on Android.
- First, you need to get the Vaulty app downloaded on your Android device and then install it over.
- Next, choose the Photos and Videos option on the main screen of the tool. Allow the app to scan through your system, this may take a while so please be patient.
- Upon completion, you can then choose the videos or photos that you want to recover. Lastly, hit the Export option and you’re done.
Check if the files are recovered properly or not.
Way 2: Recover Photos/Files/Videos from Vaulty with ES File Explorer
If the previous way wasn’t successful enough, you can still try to recover deleted photos on the Vaulty with ES File Explorer. Here is how:
- Install the ES File Explorer Manager on your device and launch the same.
Reach out to “Settings” and enable the “Show hidden files” option. Then, go back to the home directory to search the folder “.My security”. In that folder, you will find multiple files named “24ad4ca5”.
- Go to the search option and then select “Advanced options”—input size 10kb to 10MB, which might differ. Select the “all files” options and then select the search option.
- You will receive many file extensions. You have to open them as images.
- Now, change the extensions into “.jpg” or “.mp4” file formats with the multirename tool.
Way 3: Recover Photos/Files/Videos on Vaulty by App Lock Gallery Vault
When you have “pictures disappeared on Vaulty”, the issue is one of the prime problems being experienced by its users. Worry not, here is how it can help you retrieve files via the app lock for the gallery Vaulty.
- Log in to the app with your password.
- Select the app lock and go to “Settings”.
You will find the option “Data Recovery” there. It will help you fetch all the deleted files and folders.
Way 4: Recover Photos/Files/Videos on Vaulty with Tenorshare UltData for Android
Till now, we have discussed three methods to recover your deleted files using Vaulty. Now, you might think about which one is the best method to opt for. Well, for your information, none of the methods mentioned above are the best. Although the above three are effective, the most proficient and effective one is where you recover deleted files from a Vaulty app with Tenorshare UltData.
Tenorshare UltData is available for iOS and also for Android devices. Since this discussion focuses on Android devices and how to retrieve files on Android phones using Vaulty, we will now emphasize the steps for retrieving files using Tenorshare Ultdata for Android . Before that, let us look into some of the features of Tenorshare UltData for Android.
Key Features of Tenorshare UltData for Android:
- It effortlessly recovers deleted images from Android phones without rooting your device.
- It is compatible with 35+ file types, including contacts, photos, SMS and many more.
- It can restore WhatsApp messages that have been deleted on Android phones without backup or roots.
- It also helps recover deleted files directly from the iTunes backup, iOS devices and iCloud.
- Tenorshare UltData for Android has the highest recovery success rate in this industry.
- It supports 6000+ Android mobiles and tablets, that include Samsung, Xiaomi, Moto Z, Oppo and others.
Here are the steps of how to recover gallery Vaulty deleted files using Tenorshare UltData for Android
First, launch UltData - Android Data Recovery. Connect your Android phone and select the “Recover Lost Data” option.
Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android device. If you have not done that, follow these steps.
After your device is connected, select the file types that you want to retrieve and click on “Start”. It will start scanning your device.
Note: Ensure that “USB Debugging” is turned on already. If you’re not sure of it, worry not, the software will guide you through the steps to turn on USB Debugging.
After the scanning of your device is complete, you can view the files as they will be displayed in a list or in grid view. You can select and preview them if necessary.
- Lastly, you just need to hit the “Recover” button to retrieve the deleted photos or video files back.
Way 5: Recover Files from An Old Backup/A Test-System of Vaulty
This last solution is a test system of Vaulty. This is not actually a proper solution but a workaround for it. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Create a temporary server and install Vaulty Server on the same.
- Restore the old Vaulty backup, the one where the file exists.
- Log in to the Vaulty, which is the temporary one, to download the missing files.
- View the files in the production Vault Server to check them properly.
Part 2: Scenarios of Losing Files on Vaulty
- Performing a factory reset on your phones.
- Forgetting the passwords and pattern of the Vaulty.
- Accidental deletion of images and files.
- Intervention by viruses.
- Failure in the device update process and ROM flashing.
- Any type of physical harm to your device.
Part 3: How to Backup Vaulty?
You need not do anything for backup on Vaulty. It is for an automatic online backup function for all your data. Thus, your data gets automatically backed up in your Google Drive account. You can subscribe to the automatic backup and promotion function of Vaulty to use one of your Google accounts for the automatic backup of the data.
Thus, now you need not worry when your files, images and data get deleted because now you know how to recover deleted photos from the calculator Vaulty app. We have discussed five different methods of recovering your lost data using the Vaulty app. If you want the best results, with the benefits of the most advanced features in retrieving your files, it is always best to opt for Tenorshare Ultdata for Android.