1-Click to Fix iTunes Problems
Repair iTunes Sync Problems
- iTunes cannot read contents of the iPhone.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod cannot connect to iTunes. (0xeError)
- iTunes won't sync with iOS Device.
- iTunes sync session failed to start.
- Cannot sync music from iTunes.
Repair iTunes Playing Issues
- iTunes Won't Open on Mac.
- iTunes Not Responding.
- iTunes Keeps Opening.
- iTunes Won't Open but Process is Running.
- iTunes Randomly Crashing.
Fix More iTunes Errors
- Error occurred while installing the updates.
- iTunes update failure: Installer has Insufficient Privileges.
- iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7.
- Unable to install iTunes.
- Apple Application Support was not found. Error 2.
- iTunesHelper was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes.
iTunes Install Errors:
Error 2, Error 7, Error 126, Error 127, Error 193, Error 1305, Error 1603, Error 2324, Error 2502, Error 2503, etc.
iTunes Sync Errors:
Error -54, Error -50, Error -5000, Error -69, Error 8003, Error 13010, Error 13014, etc.
Find more iTunes error codes you may have and corresponding fixes here.
Bring Unprecedented Smooth Experience to iTunes
Run into unexpected iTunes crashes and slow running speed on your Mac? Get help with Tenorshare TunesCare to improve iTunes stability and tune up to best performance within seconds while repairing.