How to Download and Convert Apple Movie Trailers for QuickTime on Mac
"All the new trailers posted on trailer.apple.com don't have downloadable QuickTime versions. They only have flash versions that can be played within the browser window. I love saving the trailers to my computer, so this really bothers me. Does anyone else care about this?"
Although Apple removed the download option of QuickTime trailer from iTunes movie trailers website on May 22, 2013, you can still download Apple trailers to your Mac. Read the following part to know how you can download QuickTime movie trailers from Apple.
- Part 1: How to Download QuickTime Trailers Online for Mac
- Part 2: How to Convert Apple Trailers to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Phone (Optional)
- Part 3: Most Popular QuickTime Movie Trailers 2015
Apple trailers download on Mac is not that hard, if you get a professional QuickTime movie trailer downloader: a Mac video downloader, which offers 2 methods to save the latest and your favourite movie trailers from Apple on Mac. Why not download it and give it a try?
It works on OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 etc., and the relevant Windows version works on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
Way 1: Download Movie Trailers from Apple by Copying and Pasting URL
- Go to iTunes Movie Trailers site, search for the trailer you'd like to download. For example, I choose the one of the most popular one: Americons. It has the following URL: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/americons/. Copy the URL.
- Run Mac Video Downloader and click on "Paste URL" button to download this Apple trailer directly.
Way 2: Save Apple Trailers to Mac via Download Button
- Open Windows Video Downloader and click on "Online Videos".
- Search for "apple trailer" and open it to find your target video.
- Click on your target video and it will start to play. Click on the "Download" button above the top corner of the video screen and the video will start to be recorded.
After downloading the movie trailers to your Mac, you may want to transfer them to your portable devices, like iPhone, iPad, Samsung devices and more to enjoy anywhere anytime. But the main problem is the movie trailer downloaded from Apple is in the format of .mov, which is not compatible with the mobile device you are using. Luckily, this QuickTime Movie trailer downloader can also be used as a converter.
Go to "Download" library, and you will see all the downloaded videos with a "Convert" button available. Click on this button, and output formats are shown, such as MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV etc. Choose the one that is compatible with your iPhone, iPad, Samsung device.
The World Made Straigh:
The Imitation Game:
Check out these QuickTime Movie Trailers and download your favorite with movie trailer downloader right now!