How to Upload Photos from Google Drive to Facebook with A Full Guide
Hello, Sir! Can you please tell me how to upload photos from Google Drive to Facebook? I have recently uploaded my entire picture gallery to Google Drive and deleted those pictures from my Android phone. Now I want some of those pictures for a Facebook post. Can you tell me the correct way to upload my photos from the Drive to my Fb? Thanks in advance.”
If you are facing the above issue and don’t know how to upload your important pictures from Google Drive to Facebook, don’t worry because we have an effective solution for you. Also, make sure to select your important pictures first before you start this process. Continue reading to find the correct solution.
Part 1. How to Upload Photos from Google Drive to Facebook through Computer?
If you ask us the easy and less tricky way about how to upload pictures from Google Drive to Facebook, then we'd recommend downloading pictures to your computer and then uploading them on Facebook. The procedure is simple and easy.
- Open your PC browser and go to google.com/drive. Google Drive will be opened. Then choose the “Go to Drive” option.
After accessing your Drive folder, navigate the folder that has your desired pictures. Choose the pictures you want to share, right-click on them and download them on your PC.
- Go to facebook.com and access the status update option. Then add your pictures where you saved them. That’s it! You can upload your Google Drive images to Facebook now.
Part 2. How to Upload Photos from Google Drive to Facebook via Share Link?
If you do not have a PC and still want to learn how to upload photos to Facebook from Google Drive, then there is another way too. You can copy the image's link and then paste it on Facebook. The only drawback of this procedure is that you can share only one picture at a time.
- Open your web browser and access Google Drive by clicking drive.google.com.
Access the Drive and search for the file you wish to upload. When you find it, right-click on it and choose the “Get Link” option.
- Ensure that the link’s setting is set to “everyone.” After that, copy the URL of that image.
- Log into your Facebook account. On your timeline, go to the Photo/video upload option. Click it, and the file upload window will open. Enter the file URL in the file name box and click on "Open."
- The photo will load and display on your “Upload Photo” Facebook section. Once it’s loaded, click on the “Post” option underneath to share the picture. Your Google Drive Photo will then be shared on Facebook.
Part 3. How to Add a Facebook Album to Google Photos?
What if you want to add your Facebook albums or photos to your Google Photos for safekeeping. Well, this can be done in two ways. Let’s discuss them one by one.
Way 1. Download Image from Facebook and Upload to Google Photo
The first way is pretty simple and straightforward. You download your photos from the Facebook album and upload it then on your Google Photos. This way also works to upload video from Google photos to YouTube.
Open facebook.com and go to your photos and open albums. Then click on the three dots above the album without opening it. Select the "Download Album" option, and it will be downloaded.
- Once your photos from Facebook are downloaded, go to your Google Photos. On the left side, navigate the options and click on "Albums." The option to create an album will appear – create your album then.
- Once the album is done, go to the “Select Photos” option and upload your Facebook photos to your Google Photos.
Way 2. Import Facebook Photos to Google Photos through "Download Your Information"
There’s another easy and official way to get Facebook photos directly into your Google Photos. See the details below.
- Open your Facebook. Go to your “Facebook Settings.”
From the Settings, navigate the “Your Facebook Information” option and click it. It will require your password to enter this feature.
- Choose the “Transfer a copy of your photos and videos” option. Once you choose the option, Facebook will ask you to choose the destination. You can click on the “Google Photos” option from the drop-down.
- The next thing you’d choose is to select if you want to copy only Photos or videos or both. Select your answer and click Next.
- Sign in to Google Photos and allow Facebook to add their media to your Photos library. Then click on "Confirm Transfer," and your photos will start to transfer. Facebook will notify you through Email or notifications about the migration.
Extra Tip: How to Recover Deleted Facebook Photos?
If you have lost your Facebook Photos and want to recover them, then use these ways. All of them are highly effective and will work 100%.
Way 1. Official Way to Recover Deleted Facebook Photos
It is nearly impossible, but you can recover some of your deleted Facebook photos. Go to your Settings and click on "Download a Copy" of your Facebook data. The archive will be downloaded, and you might retrieve your deleted pictures.
Way 2. Try iPhone Data Recovery Software-UltData
The above way might not work, but this iPhone data recovery tool named Tenorshare UltData can do wonders.
Download and launch the UltData tool. Then connect your iPhone to your PC and select the “Recover Data from iOS Devices” option. In case the connection is not established, you can follow the instructions on the screen.
After the detection, a list of apps and utilities will show. Select “Facebook” from it and hit the scan option. Once scanned, check for your deleted photos and click on “Recover to PC.”
You can also preview the images before recovering them. All you have to do is click the “Preview” option.
Within a few seconds, you will see all the images on your PC. This is the simplest method to get your images back. Also, it's totally free and doesn't require technical skills. However, there are some limitations as well, such as Windows can't recover "Kik&Attachements" data.
These are the methods that can help you upload your Facebook photos to Google Photos and vice versa. However, if you want to recover any deleted photo, then you can recover it through Tenorshare UltData. Don't forget to give a thumbs up if you liked this software.