- Enter Recovery Mode
- Exit Recovery Mode
- Fix iOS System
- Factory Reset iPhone
- Remove iPhone Passcode
- Remove Apple ID without Password
- Bypass MDM Lock Screen
- About UltData
- Recover from iOS Device
- Recover from iTunes Backup Files
- Recover from iCloud Backup Files
- Repair Operating System
- Backup & Restore Social App
- iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer
- Transfer WhatsApp between iPhone and Android
- Backup & Restore Social Apps on iOS/Android
- 4uKey for Android
- Bypass Android Lock Screen
- Remove Google Account from Samsung
- iAnyGo - iOS Location Changer
- UltData for Android
- Recover Lost Photos without Root
- Recover WhatsApp Data
- Recover Lost Data from Android
- ReiBoot for Android
- About ReiBoot for Android
- One-Click to Enter Android Fastboot Mode
- One-Click to Exit Android Fastboot Mode
- One-Click to Enter Android Recovery Mode
- Exit Android Recovery Mode
- One-click to Enter Download Mode
- One-click to Exit Download Mode
- Repair Android System
- Clear Android System Cache
- Transfer Device Media to iTunes
- Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- One-click Export Photos to PC
- Backup & Restore
- iPhone System Repair
- 4uKey - Password Manager
- 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery/Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Windows Data
- Recover Mac Data
- Recover Data from Crashed System(Mac Only)
- TunesCare for Mac
- 4uKey - iTunes Backup
- Retrieve iTunes Backup Password
- Remove Backup Encryption Settings
- Remove Screen Time Passcode
- Windows Rescure
- Password & Key Recovery
- Data Recovery
- Disk Tools
- 1. Create a Bootable Disk
- 2: Boot Your PC from the Bootable Disk
- 3: Clone Entire Disk
- 4: Clone One Partition
- 5: Back up Disk
- 6. Back up Partition
- 7. Restore Disk
- 8. Restore Partition
- 9. Create a Partition
- 10. Format a Partition
- 11. Delete a Partition
- 12. Resize a Partition
- 13. Wipe a Partition
- 14. Wipe Specific Folders
- 15. Wipe Files
- How to Boot from CD/USB?
- How to Boot from USB in UEFI BIOS?
How to Bypass MDM Lock Screen
MDM is short for ‘Mobile Device Management’, which is designed for organizations or enterprises to manage mobile devices. If you forget the login information, you will stuck on the Remote Management login screen and unable to access your phone.
Luckily, Tenorshare 4uKey will help you bypass the MDM lock screen without username and password. Just follow this quick guide.
Step 1: Launch Tenorshare 4uKey
When the download is complete, launch this program on your computer and click to select the "Bypass MDM" mode.
Step 2: Connect Your iDevice to Computer
Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to your computer using a USB cable.
Once the connection is successful, click the “Start to Bypass” button to proceed.
Step 3: Bypass MDM
Now, it will start bypassing the Remote Management lock. Please keep your device connected during the process.
In just a few seconds, the MDM lock screen on your device will be removed successfully.
The Mobile Device Management will appear again after factory restore. You can use the 4uKey to bypass the MDM lock again before the license expires.