Missing Random Texts from Group Messages on iPhone 14/13/12? Bug Fixed!
Missing SMS texts on iPhone 12 ProSince upgrading from my iPhone X to iPhone 12 Pro I’ve noticed in a group text (SMS) that I’m randomly missing texts. My husband is in the group too so I can see I’m missing multiple texts at random. Anyone else having this issue?
iPhone 12 group messages are missing? Some people complained that they didin't see messages in a group chat and "I only know this because some are emphazing or laughing at a message that i dont even see???"
If you’ve been noticing group text message disappeared randomly iPone 12, then you might have come to the right place. You will need to take some action so you can fix the Missing SMS texts on iPhone 12/12 Pro problem. This problem can happen to iPhone 14/13/12 users. In this article, we'll explain to you how does this will happen and how to solve this issue possibly.
- Part 1: Why Missing Random Texts from Group Messages on iPhone 12/12 Pro?
- Part 2: 8 Possible Solutions for Missing SMS Texts on iPhone 12/12 Pro
- Part 3: How Long Does It Take to Set Up New iPhone 14/13/12?
Part 1: Why Missing Random Texts from Group Messages on iPhone 12/12 Pro?
The missing text message iPhone 14/13/12 has always been caused by wrong message settings. If your message settings and iCloud account settings are configured differently, the iPhone message disappeared issue is more likely to happen.
Also, the problem can occur when you mistakenly turning on the iMessage option in your message settings. You can see the problem when the phone number you’re texting has been blocked on your iCloud account.
Part 2: 8 Possible Solutions for Missing SMS Texts on iPhone 12/12 Pro
There are several ways to fix the text message disappeared on iPhone problem. You can try the following options to overcome the problem.
- Solution 1: Make Sure Your Phone Number and iCloud Marked as Send and Receive
- Solution 2: Reboot Your iPhone 14/13/12
- Solution 3: Disable MMS/iMessage and Enable
- Solution 4: Log Out of iCloud and in Again
- Solution 5: Change a Different SIM Card
- Solution 6: Reset Network Settings
- Solution 7: Repair iOS System to Fix Missing SMS Texts on iPhone 12
- Solution 8: Get Help from Carriers
Solution 1: Make Sure Your Phone Number and iCloud Marked as Send and Receive
This is one of the best solutions to consider while trying to resolve the message not sending problem. You’ll need to make sure your phone number is enabled for sending and receiving the message.You must ensure that you’re signed in and have iMessage turned on. Below are the steps to follow :
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on the category marked “Messages”.
Scroll down and tap “Send & Receive”.
Solution 2: Reboot Your iPhone 14/13/12/12 Pro
You may also need to reboot your iPhone so you can solve the missing message problem. You can do this by following the procedures highlighted below :
Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button. You do not need to press and hold down the button.
- Press and Hold Side Button.
- The Power Off screen will appear on the screen but you have to ignore it and keep on holding the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release the button.
Solution 3: Disable MMS/iMessage and Enable
Another way of fixing random text missing on your iPhone is to enable the MMS/iMessage option. You can do this by doing the following :
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Messages.
Scroll down to the column with the heading "SMS/MMS" and if necessary tap on "MMS Messaging" to turn the toggle green.
Solution 4: Log Out of iCloud and in Again
You may also need to log out of your iCloud account and log in again to overcome this challenge. Kindly follow the procedures below to achieve this objective.
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Scroll down to the bottom.
Tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
Solution 5: Change a Different SIM Card
If you’ve tried all the options above and couldn’t achieve a result, try changing your SIM card. The steps to follow include :
- Look on the right side of the iPhone for a tiny hole.That’s the area where your SIM card ejector tool or paperclip will go.
- Insert the SIM ejector tool pin or a paperclip into that hole and press
- The SIM card tray will pop out, you can then remove the tray from the iPhone entirely
- If there is a SIM card already included in the iPhone SIM card tray, pop it out and swap it with the SIM card you want to replace
- Push the loaded SIM card tray back into the iPhone
Solution 6: Reset Network Settings
If you’re still experiencing missing text problem , you can consider resetting your device network settings. The procedure to follow include the following :
- Tap Settings > General.
- Under the general option, Click on Reset,then choose the Reset Network Settings.
Solution 7: Repair iOS System to Fix Missing SMS Texts on iPhone 14/13/12
You consider repairing your iOS system to solve this challenge. Know that iOS among the best mobile operating system. If things are not working properly, you can consider repairing your iOS system. Tenorshare ReiBoot is the right tool to use here. It’s a special software for repairing iPhone system quickly. This tool can fix almost all iOS stuck issues completely.
A Video Tutorial: How to Repair iOS System with ReiBoot
After install ReiBoot, launch and connect your iPhone 14/13/12 to the computer and hit on and Repair Operating System.
Here you need to click on Fix Now.
Now, the latest firmware package for iPhone 14/13/12 will be shown on the main interface. You need to save it and click Download.
After the package is downloaded, click on Repair Now.
Your iPhone 14/13/12 will reboot again when it is totally repaired.
Now, you need to check if the iPhone random group text message on iPhone 12 has been fixed.
Solution 8: Get Help from Carriers
The last option you can consider here is to contact your network carrier. Let the support team understand that your message is missing. Once they’re aware of the problem, they will resolve the issue for you.
A Useful Tip: How to Recover Deleted/Lost MMS from iPhone 12/12 Pro?
The best way to solve the MMS message on iPhone's missing problem is to use Tenorshare UltData.This software is a reliable iPhone 14/13/12 Data Recovery tool. It can help you to easily recover your data directly from iOS devices. Also, the tool is efficient for iTunes backup. It wholly WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber, WeChat Backup & Restore(Mac Only).
To use this software, you will need to observe the processes below :
Download and launch the software. Once you lauch the software, you will see the icon below in the image below.
So you can recover the lost message, you need to create a connection between your PC and your iOS device. Kindly use USB to connect your phone to your computer.
After a successful connection is created, you can start to scan for your lost message. Simply choose the message and attachment option and hit on the scan button.
Preview Data Before Recovery. One great thing about ultdata is that it can let you preview your lost file before recovering it.
Once you spot the missing message, click on recover to PC button and wait for the process to be completed.
Experiencing missing random text on iPhone 14/13/12 isn’t a good experience. It can let you lose the most important message. Tools like Tenorshare Ultdata can save you from the message such a missing message can cause to you. The software is extra-ordinary for its capability to recover any kind of missing file. You will enjoy it when you use it. Or you can use ReiBoot to resuce your iOS system.