Can you fake your location on iPhone? Actually, it's not easy to change iPhone location due to the strict restrictions on iOS system and the traditional method is to jailbreak your iPhone. However, Tenorshare iAnyGo is able to change iPhone location without jailbreak. Beyond that, it supports to simulate GPS movement with customized route. It supports the latest iOS 15.5 and iPhone 13/13 mini/13 Pro(Max) and allows you to control multiple iOS devices at the same time.
- Part 1. How to Change GPS Location on iPhone with 1 Click
- Part 2. Simulate GPS Movement along A Route between Two Point
- Part 3. Simulate GPS Movement along A Route with Multiple Points
- Part 4. How to Control Movement Direction with Joystick or Keyboard
Part 1. How to Change GPS Location on iPhone with 1 Click
If you want to spoof location on iPhone for entertainment or security purpose, the best choice is with the help of Tenorshare iAnyGo. Follow the steps below to change iPhone location.
Step 1. Launch Tenorshare iAnygo
Launch the program on your computer, the default mode is ‘Change Location’.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to Computer
Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable; Then, unlock your device. Next, click the "Enter" button to get started.
(Tap "Trust" on iPhone if your iPhone pops up a message asking you to trust this computer.)
Note: iAnyGo will detect all the devices connected to PC successfully. Choose the device (up to 15 devices) you want to be used in iAnyGo and click Next button.
Step 3. Select A Location on The Map
Enter the address/GPS coordinate you want to teleport to in the search box, let's take New York City as an example, and click "Start to Modify".
Done! Your location will be changed at once. All location-based apps on your iPhone will be changed to the fake location as well.
To keep the account safe, the cooldown timer is specially designed for Pokemon Go players to remind them not to change GPS location too frequently! If you don't need to use this feature, you can turn it off.
To make the cooldown timer reappear, you need to turn on the function again in Settings manually.
- If you want to view your actual location, simply click the back button on the bottom right corner.
The address you have ever used will be collected in Historical Records. For your convenience, you can add the place to your favorites by clicking the Star button, which is also available in other movements.
Part 2. Simulate GPS Movement along A Route between Two Point
With iAnyGo, you can simulate the GPS movement without leaving the home. Let's take a look at how to plan a route step by step by using this program.
Step 1. Choose Single-Spot Mode
Switch to the ‘Single-Spot movement’ mode on the main interface, then click the ‘Enter’ button to get started.
Step 2. Plan Two-Spot Route on The Map
By default, the starting point is your actual location. All you need to do is choose the destination by clicking on the map or enter the address/coordinates in the search bar.
Step 3. Start to Move
Set up the number of moves and adjust the movement speed by dragging the speed bar. After setting, click “Start to move’ button to travel back and forth between two points.
You can pause and continue the movement anytime.
Note: You can also import GPX file to start an already arranged route between two spots. iAnyGo can detect different routes in the GPX file you imported.
1. Click the GPX button and import the .GPX file from your PC to iAnyGo.
2. GPX files imported successfully, the imported route will show up on the map. And then the process is the same as how to start a single-spot movement. You can pause the movement halfway. If you want to import the GPX file again or import another GPX file, you need to stop the movement and enter again.
3. You can also scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in on the map.
Part 3. Simulate GPS Movement along A Route with Multiple Points
Not satified with the single route? Well,‘Multi-Spot Movement’ mode can meet your need to plan a complex route. Let's start our route planning!
Step 1. Choose Multi-Spot Movement
Select Multi-Spot Movement from the home screen (the 3rd one) and click ‘Enter’ button.
Step 2. Customize Your Mult-point Route
Select more than one location on the map, and set up the speed as well as the number of round trips. After that, click “Start to Move” to simulate the GPS movement at the customized speed.
Note: Drag the mouse pointer in the map to adjust the location .You can expand or collapse the Route option by clicking the button (as shown).
Video Guide: How to Use iAnyGo to Change Location and Simulate Movement
Part 4. How to Control Movement Direction with Joystick or Keyboard
Now Tenorshare iAnyGo has integrated the Joystick feature to flexibly control the GPS movement. The joystick allows you to easily change the direction at any time. Here is a simple step-by-step tutorial for your reference.
Step 1. Choose the “Joystick Movement” Mode
Launch the program and connect your device to the computer. Choose the "Joystick Movement" mode (the 4th one) on the home screen. After that, you can find the joystick in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Step 2. Set The Movement Speed
Drag the slider to set the speed you would like to move. You can choose walking, cycling, or driving speed. Its fastest speed can reach 72 kilometers per hour.
Step 3. Use Joystick to Start An Automatic Movement
Drag the middle button to the circle and release it, then the GPS will start to move automatically at the set speed. You can tweak the direction freely in 360 degrees during the movement. (Note: the mouse pointer should also be placed in the circle when you drag the middle button.)
Manual GPS movement: You can also change the direction by using the Left and Right arrow keys on the keyboard during the movement.
Important Tips to Note:
1. You can scroll the mouse to zoom in on the map. This allows a better view of the GPS movement.
2. The movement can be stopped or paused whenever you want. Stop it by tapping the middle button. Otherwise, check the top left corner of the screen and press the “Stop” button. After that, the button will be grayed out.
3. You can change the position by using the joystick movement. Select your preferred location or input its address into the search box and tap “Modify Positioning”.
This will change the GPS location instantly.
Is it Helpful?