How to Get iOS 12 Beta on Your iPhone/iPad
Going by the speculations, it is very likely that Apple will mainly focus on security and overall stability in the latest iteration of its operating system, the iOS 12. It is confirmed that the upcoming generation of iOS 12 will be coming with major changes in its AR technology, Siri improvements, animoji and multi-user FaceTime interactions, and a whole lot of other tweaks and developments. With its compatibility from new iPhone 2018 to older iPhone 5s, users are very eager about the launch and feel excited about iOS 12 Beta. So, we are here with everything you need to download iOS 12 Beta version on your iPhone/iPad.
Part 1: How to Install iOS 12 Beta with Developer Account
iOS 12 will surely have some massive enhancements and will take care of all the issues currently experienced on iOS 11. So, if you want to get an experience of what it is really like, you shouldn’t miss the chance to use the iOS 12 Beta download copy if you have a Developer account as soon as it releases. This is how you can do it:
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone /iPad, and go to Apple Beta Software Program and sign up with your Apple ID credentials. If you are not Apple developer, please join Apple developer program first.
2. Now, click on the iOS tab and select iOS 12 Beta profile download when available.
3. Now continue to set up and install profile and go for a software update.
4. Now, from your phone, navigate to the “Settings” app, move to “General”, and tap on “Software Update”.
This action will check for any new software update if they are available for iOS. If you find any beta version, click on "Download" and install immediately. This is also how you can upgrade your iOS version.
Part 2: How to Download iOS 12 Beta without Developer Account
After WWDC 2018 on June 4, Apple will release the first Beta version of iOS 12. If you don’t have a developer account, you can simply find and download the free firmware package online. After that, manually import the IPSW files to your device with the help of Tenorshare ReiBoot. It is a potent software that can help you install IPSW files to your device. Here’s how to use Tenorshare ReiBoot to get iOS 12 Beta profile copy right now:
1. First, download the iOS Beta firmware from the iOS 12 beta download link found on the official website.
2. Now, download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your PC or Mac.
3. Launch the software and connect your iPhone/ iPad to your PC with the help of a USB cable.
4. From the main interface, find and click “Fix All iOS Stuck” option and then Fix Now option.
5. If you want to manually import the IPSW file, click on the “Select” option.
6. Choose the path for the downloaded IPSW file and tap on Import. Click Next to finish the installation.
This will start updating your device or operating system to the iOS 12 Developer Beta. And this is how to get iOS 12 Beta the right way!
Extra Tips: How to Remove iOS 12 Beta Profile on iPhone, iPad
While the iOS 12 Beta is mainly for test, if somehow you find the version not steady, or not working on your iPhone properly, the best option is to remove iOS 12 beta and go for the official version launched. You can do it with the help of iTunes or Tenorshare ReiBoot. So, here are the steps to delete iOS 12 beta:
1. First, get the latest iTunes and make an up-to-date backup as this way will erase all content on your device.
2. Now, connect your iPhone/ iPad to the PC using a USB cable.
3. Put your device into Recovery Mode following below ways:
iPhone X/8/8 Plus: quickly press and lease the Volume Up button and then the Volume Down button. Long hold Side button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time until Connect to iTunes screen shows.
iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, iPod: Press and hold the Power and Home button until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
4. Choose the Restore option and wait for the whole process finishes.
Now, iTunes will simply remove the previous Beta system and update to latest nonbeta iOS on your respective device.
Use Tenorshare ReiBoot:
1. First, download Tenorshare iCareFone software on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6/6S/5/5S/SE and computer together with USB cable.
3. Click on Enter Recovery Mode to quickly put your device in Recovery Mode.
4. Then select “Fix All iOS Stuck” option and then tap on “Repair Now” to continue the process.
5. Click on Download button to acquire the newest official iOS version to be installed.
6. After the download completes, tap on “Start Repair” to install the new firmware on your iPhone/iPad.
Your device will reboot by itself and you have done a successful removal of the Beta version by updating it to iOS 12 official.
So, here’s how to get your iOS 12 Beta 1 when launched after WWDC 2018. These methods can help you in both cases like if you have or if you don’t have a Developer account. Follow these steps to get it working on your iPhone or iPad right away. Make sure you do it carefully or you can end up with a bricked device. We highly recommend that you go for Tenorshare ReiBoot to have a successful download and execution without any hiccups and also if there are any stuck issues experienced after download.
If you like this article, don’t forget to share and comment below!!