Best Panda Free Antivirus Alternative to Protect iPhone
Apple has been claiming that iPhone is more secure than Android and won’t get any virus. However, iPhone is at high risk of getting viruses and malwares after jailbreak. Many people have been using Panda free antivirus on their computer to prevent virus attack, block ads and keep away from dangerous website. They may also want to use this software to protect iPhone after jailbreak, but they will get disappointment as this program cannot be installed on iDevices.
I’ve been searching for quite a long time and finally find out the best alternative to shield iPhone-Tenorshare iCareFone, free protective software to move out all the browsing history, redundant data and cache accumulated on iPhone. Just free download and try this amazing tool to secure iPhone from hackers, theft and spyware.
How to Secure iPhone Privacy
Following are the simple steps to remove junk files and suspicious data on iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6 as well as iPod and iPad to get an all-round protection for your device.
Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone to your computer, start running the software and connect your iPhone to computer. Choose “Speedup & Clean” on the main interface.
Step 2: Click “Quick Scan” to start scanning. After a while, you can see the scan results, all the files scanned will be sorted into junk files, temporary files, photos, large files and apps.
Step 3: Press "Clean" to move out all the unnecessary files to protect iPhone privacy from spying or malware.
Tips to Improve iPhone Security
Despite of installing professional protecting software to prevent iPhone from hackers and malicious activity, there are more tips you need to pay attention:
1. Do not jailbreak your iPhone. After Jailbreak, the restrictions imposed by Apple will be removed and you can access to more applications that are not authorized. However, this act will also put your device in a dangerous state as the iOS system is open.
2. Set a passcode. To make sure that the thief cannot spy your data when your iPhone is stolen, you may need to turn on the built-in passcode feature to set your own passcode.
3. Scan your iPhone regularly. Surfing the internet is another possible activity that makes iPhone get a virus attack. Thus, scan your device regularly with the software we recommended to clean out all the cache and junks.
4. Encrypt backups. The data on your iPhone will be stored in your desktop or laptop after scanning your device with computer. That is to say, your data is accessible by people who can get at your computer. To avoid this from happening, encrypt all those backups.
5. Get used to VPN. A Virtual Private Network is a must-have tool which can bring extra security to everyone who uses an iPhone in different wireless networks. VPN services are usually not free, but several dollars a week is more than a fair price for keeping your data protected.
Now you have a comprehensive understanding of protecting iPhone privacy and securing iPhone from hackers. If you still have questions or you have any ideas want to share with us, feel free to leave us a message and we’ll reply as soon as possible.