4 Easy Ways to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
Voicemails is a very important feature that can come to use when you cannot type a message and send it to a friend, so it's easier and better with voicemail. But sometime we accidentally delete a voicemail text or we think that we don't need this voicemail at all, but again, surprisingly we need that deleted voicemail again! This is where this article will come in handy for you. With the help of this article you are going to learn the best 4 ways to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6/SE/5s/5 with or without backup.
- Way 1: How to Undelete iPhone Voicemails from Deleted Messages List?
- Way 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone without Backup?
- Way 3: How to Restore iPhone Voicemails from iTunes Backup?
- Way 4: How to Recover iPhone Voicemails from iCloud Backup?
Way 1: How to Undelete iPhone Voicemails from Deleted Messages List?
If you have deleted a voicemail message and you want to recover deleted voicemail from your iPhone, it's actually really easy. First of all, iPhone lets you access the trashed voicemail messages. Here is how to retrieve deleted voicemail from deleted messages list.
1. Open the phone app and go to "Voicemail" on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the list that contains all your messages. Now choose "Deleted Messages" to find the deleted voicemails. Actually this option will be available only if you have recently deleted any voice mail.
3. In this option, you can preview the voicemails you have deleted before. Select the messages you want to recover.
4. Finally tap on the "Undelete" button to restore the voicemail message into the list of voicemails.
Way 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone without Backup?
If don't know how to recover deleted voicemails, Tenorshare UltData can easily solve your problem. You can recover data directly from iOS devices, iTunes & iCloud backup by using this amazing tool. More than 20 file types are supported in UltData and it's compatible with all iOS versions including the latest iOS 12. You can retrieve deleted voicemail, text messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs etc. by using UltData. Here is how to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a good quality USB cable and run UltData on your PC.
2. After your device gets detected by UltData, choose "Voicemail" option under "Media Content Recovery". Then click on the "Start Scan" button.
3. Now you will see all the lost and existing voicemails. You can choose "Show All" or "Only display the deleted items" to recover. Choose the files and click on the "Recover" button.
Way 3: How to Restore iPhone Voicemails from iTunes Backup?
You can easily selectively retrieve deleted voicemail from iTunes backup by using UltData. Here is how to restore deleted voicemails from iTunes backup.
1. Launch UltData. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" section and UltData will automatically display all iTunes backup on your computer. Now choose the correct backup file which has the voicemail messages you want and click the "Start Scan" button.
2. After the scanning finishes, all the data that are available on that backup file will be displayed. You can also filter deleted data by choosing "Show Only Deleted". Then select "Voicemail" under the "Media Content Recovery" tab and click on the "Recover" button.
Way 4: How to Recover iPhone Voicemails from iCloud Backup?
Instead of erasing all your device content and restore from iCloud backup, now with UltData, you can easily restore only voicemails from iCloud backup without resetting.
1. First go to the "Recover from iCloud Backup File" tab and sign into iCloud. You can either log in with your Apple ID account or if you've logged into iCloud on your PC, you can switch to "Software Access" which will enable you to login automatically.
2. After logging into the iCloud account, all backups that are associated with this Apple ID will be displayed. You can check the name, date, version, and size of each backup file and select the backup that contains your lost data and click on the "Next" button to procced.
3. Now, you'll be allowed to select file types for downloading and scanning in the next window. You can just choose to download those file types that you need. Then click on the "Next" button to start downloading the data from icloud.
4. It takes a little time to download the backup file. After the download finishes UltData will scan all the items, you'll be able to preview them.
5. After the scanning finishes, all the data that are available on that backup file will be displayed. You can also filter deleted data by choosing "Show Only Deleted". Then select "Voicemail" under the "Media Content Recovery" tab and click on the "Recover" button.
Retrieving deleted voicemails are not that hard when you have UltData in your PC. This amazing software can easily recover more than 20 file types in a very short time. So if you don't know how to recover deleted voicemails on iPhone, you need to follow this article.