How to Record HD Audio with the Best HD Audio Recorder
Want to download your favorite HD music from Pandora but it won't let you? Or don't know how to stream some online radios so that you can playback later? This won't be a problem as long as you have a piece of HD audio recording software which can be used to record any HD audio you want to save.
iGetting Audio (from Tenorshare) is a real-time digital audio recorder that records any audio source automatically detected on your computer including 500+ radio stations and music sites. In addition, you can use iGetting Audio to record your own sound through the microphone. After recording, the audios can be covered to different formats including MP3, AAC, WMA, M4R, OGG, WAV, APE, and FLAC.
The audio recording software free download is available here. Just click the free trial button to download it to your computer.
Easily Record HD Audio with the Best HD Audio Recorder
When using this HD audio recorder, there's some preparation job to do:
- 1. Make sure your PC is connected to the internet
- 2. Find the online audio stream you are to record with your PC
- 3. Keep the web browser open and the audio playing while recording
The following paragraphs show you how to record HD audio with ease.
- Step 1: Before starting to record audio, you can set up this streaming audio recorder to meet your own preference. Click the Settings button next to the minimize/maximize buttons. Then a setting window will show up. There are 3 tabs on the setting window: General, Control and Format.
Make sure to set the Output Format to a HD audio format.
- Step 2: Once you have found the stream you want, click the "Record" button next to Record online audio.
- Step 3: After the recording is done, click on the "Record" button again and a message will appear at the bottom right of your screen, confirming a successful recording.
The recorded HD audio files will be saved on your computer. You can also feel free to copy the audio files to other devices to play. Besides this HD audio recorder, we also have other tools for you to record online radios which are included in the post Top 6 Tools to Record Online Radio. You can click this link for more information.