Best CCleaner for iPhone to Clean Temporary Files and Other Obsolete Files
There are some apps in App Store which claims to be CCleaner for iOS, the fact is, Piriform has officially announced that CCleaner is unable to be used in iOS devices. If you are impressed by CCleaner and want to find a similar CCleaner alternative for iPhone to free up iPhone memory, I introduce the number-one tool for cleaning your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch – Tenorshare iCareFone. This iOS systemcare software can clean temporary files and junk files that are accumulated over time in downloaded apps, website browsing, etc.
About Tenorshare iCareFone – Best Alternative to CCleaner for iOS Device
Tenorshare iCareFone is Tenorshare's star product which features 6 major functions, making it the most comprehensive iPhone clean and tuneup software by far.
- One-click analysis of iPhone memory usage.
- Delete 30 + junk files and temporary files including app caches, cookies, crashed logs, iTunes residual files, etc.
- Backup & compress photos to releases 80% of photos storage.
- Free iPhone transfer to transfer music, videos, apps, contacts to/from computer without needing iTunes.
- Backup & restore iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5 as you like without iTunes restrictions.
- Enter and exit recovery mode to fix iPhone stuck at recovery mode, DFU mode, connect to iTunes screen, white apple logo, etc.
- Recover iOS system to fix iOS 10/9/8 crash, freeze, system file damage, and other severe system issues.
- Block ads in apps to let you enjoy ads-free apps and improve iOS performance.
Quick Guide to CCleaner Alternative for iPhone Cleaning and Speedup
Install Tenorshare iCareFone to PC or Mac, the steps below show you how to delete temporary files and free up storage in iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S as well as iPad and iPod touch models. This iOS memory cleaner is especially useful when your iPhone is lack of space to upgrade iOS 10.
Step 1. Choose Speedup&Clean section in Tenorshare iCareFone and click Quick Scan to start an overall checkup of your iPhone.
Step 2. Within one minute, you will get the scan results.
Step 3. Click "Clean" in Temporary Files, you can remove all temp files in downloaded apps, browsers, etc.
Not only temporary files can be deleted in one click, but also junk files (caches, cookies, error logs, etc.) can be removed easily.
Removing temporary files and junk files will release a lot of space on your iPhone and make the device run smoother. For some iPhone users, the photos and videos take up more than half of the total storage. In this case, it is easy to lack of space for new photos and videos. Tenorshare iCareFone allows you to compress photos without quality loss and release as much as 75% of photo's space.
Here we introduce CCleaner for iPhone and iPad to get rid of temporary files and speed up iOS performance. Free download this CCleaner for iOS and have a free checkup of your device usage.