Get refunds within 30 days under accepted circumstances.
1. What can I do with free version of iCareFone？
In a word, the free version supports to backup iOS data to computer for 100% free. The other features offer a free trial with limited functions. You can have a look at the following comparison chart to know about the details between trial and registered versions.
2. What should I do when iPhone doesn't connect with iCareFone?
If your iPhone is fully accessible, enter the passcode to unlock the screen and tap "Trust" when prompted to "Trust This Computer".
If your device got stuck in recovery mode/apple logo, go to the More Tools section, then click iOS System Repair to fix it. Once done, do the above steps to get it recognized by iCareFone.
3. What should I do when some of my photos don't get transferred?
Check if you have enabled iCloud Photos. Go to Settings > Your name > iCloud > Photos, toggle iCloud Photos off. Then select "Download and Keep Original" to download the original full files to your phone. Once done, try the transfer again.
4. Can I back up a locked device when I forget the passcode?
It doesn't support backing up an iOS device when it is locked and can't be recognized by the program. But you can use iCareFone to remove the passcode. Please follow the steps to unlock the device without passcode.
- Step 1: Go to the More Tools section.
- Step 2: Click Repair iOS System.
- Step 3: Then hit Advanced Mode on the bottom to proceed.
Please kindly note that all data in the device will be wiped out by using the method above. If you have a backup file beforehand, you can either restore the device from backup in iTunes or using iCareFone to view the backup and perform selective restore.
5. What can I do when the pop up still appears after I disabled the "Find my iPhone"?
You can do as the following steps:
- Step 1: Quit the Settings app and then restart your device.
- Step 2 : Connect to a stable network, make sure you can visit apple.com via Safari on your phone.
- Step 3 Turn off Find My iPhone, then turn it back on, finally turn if off again.
Once done, try the transfer again.
6. What can I do when it failed to restore from a backup using iCareFone?
You can try the following points:
- Step 1: Make sure you have sufficient space available (exceed backup file size) on the destination device.
- Step 2: Ensure a stable USB connection between your device and the computer.
If the issue persists, kindly submit a ticket via https://support.tenorshare.com/#/
7. What to do when iOS System Repair failed?
- Step 1: Ensure a stable USB connection between your device and the computer.
- Step 2: Connect to a stable network, make sure you can visit apple.com.
- Step 3: Make sure your device has more than 800MB of memory.
- Step 4: Put your device into recovery mode or DFU mode if it's stuck on Apple logo or black screen.
Once done, try the default standard repair again. If it failed 6 times in a row, we recommend you to solve the problem by using the Advanced Repair, which can greatly increase the success rate. The only downside of using Advanced Repair is that your data will be erased.
8. Will the data be overwritten by using WhatsApp transfer feature?
The WhatsApp messages on the target device will be overwritten after the transfer, not the source one. For instance, when you are transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, no worries, the data on your Android phone will remain intact during the transfer.
9. How to manage SIM card when perform WhatsApp transfer?
There are three points that is needed to know:
- 1. The SIM card can be inserted in any device, as long as the verification code can be received normally;
- 2. The target device must log in WhatsApp to verify the mobile number;
- 3. It is necessary to ensure that there is WhatsApp data on the source device;
10. What should I do when it prompts to install iTunes persistently?
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this problem:
- Step 1: Uninstall iTunes completely from your Computer.
- Step 2: Download and install iTunes from: apple.com.
- Step 3: Once done, launch iCareFone from scratch.
11. What should I do when it prompts to upgrade current Mac system?
Most software in today's market is no longer compatible with mac OS 10.11.4 backwards, it's wise to upgrade your Mac so you can enjoy all the amazing features of iCareFone and all the other software.
Your personal info will always be protected and never be exposured.
Our 24/7/365 help center is there for you all the time.
You will enjoy the free updates forever after the purchase.