Get refunds within 30 days under accepted circumstances.
1. What can I do with free version of iCareFone？
In a word, the free version supports to backup iOS data to computer for 100% free. The other features offer a free trial with limited functions. You can have a look at the following comparison chart to know about the details between trial and registered versions.
2. What should I do when iPhone doesn't connect with iCareFone?
If your iPhone is fully accessible, enter the passcode to unlock the screen and tap "Trust" when prompted to "Trust This Computer".
If your device got stuck in recovery mode/apple logo, our product ReiBoot will help you fix this problem.
3. What should I do when some of my photos don't get transferred?
Check if you have enabled iCloud Photos. Go to Settings > Your name > iCloud > Photos, toggle iCloud Photos off. Then select "Download and Keep Original" to download the original full files to your phone. Once done, try the transfer again.
iCareFone only supports exporting local photos of the device. For iCloud photos, the program will automatically export them as thumbnails since the original image does not exist on the device.
4. Can I back up a locked device when I forget the passcode?
It doesn't support backing up an iOS device when it is locked and can't be recognized by the program.
But you can use our product 4uKey to remove the passcode.
Please kindly note that all data in the device will be wiped out by using the method above. If you have a backup file beforehand, you can either restore the device from backup in iTunes or using iCareFone to view the backup and perform selective restore.
5. What can I do when the pop up still appears after I disabled the "Find My"?
You can do as the following steps:
- Step 1: Quit the Settings app and then restart your device.
- Step 2 : Connect to a stable network, make sure you can visit apple.com via Safari on your phone.
- Step 3 Turn off Find My iPhone, then turn it back on, finally turn if off again.
Once done, try the transfer again.
6. What can I do when it failed to restore from a backup using iCareFone?
You can try the following points:
- Step 1: Make sure you have sufficient space available (exceed backup file size) on the destination device.
- Step 2: Ensure a stable USB connection between your device and the computer.
If the issue persists, kindly submit a ticket to https://support.tenorshare.com/#/
7. What should I do when it prompts to install iTunes persistently?
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this problem:
- Step 1: Uninstall iTunes completely from your Computer.
- Step 2: Download and install iTunes from: apple.com.
- Step 3: Once done, launch iCareFone from scratch.
8. What should I do when it prompts to upgrade current Mac system?
Most software in today's market is no longer compatible with mac OS 10.11.4 backwards, it's wise to upgrade your Mac so you can enjoy all the amazing features of iCareFone and all the other software.
9. After the backup, what data can I restore from iCareFone?
iCareFone supports backing up the following data.
But only Messages, Contacts, Photos, Bookmarks, Music, and Videos are supported to be restored to the device.
10. How to find the logs in iCareFone?
The log files, click the menu icon on the upper right corner of the program, then hit “Open the log folder”, then it will show the log folder.
The log files, make sure you have launched iCareFone and click Help on the top menu on your Mac. Hit “Open the log folder” to find them. See the screenshot below:
Your personal info will always be protected and never be exposured.
Our 24/7/365 help center is there for you all the time.
You will enjoy the free updates forever after the purchase.