Get refunds within 30 days under accepted circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions for 4uKey for Android
1. Will I lose my data after unlocking with 4uKey for Android?
We want to remind you that the two functions in 4uKey for Android, removing the screen lock and Google lock(FRP), will lose all data. But for some early Samsung devices, the third function - remove old Samsung devices will not lose you data.
That's the kind of reality we are confronted with. We are working really hard to keep up with the technology and will waste no time to deliver as soon as the option is available.
2. Which models support removing the screen lock?
It basically supports most of existing Android phones and tablets on the market. Support 60000+ Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, Google, Motorola, LG, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
Some android unlocking tools on the market need to enter the phone model before unlocking, but 4uKey for Android does not require it. As long as you can successfully connect the device, the program can unlock your screen lock with just one click.
3. Which models support removing Google Lock?
The feature "Remove Google Lock(FRP)" only supports Samsung series devices. You can refer to this detailed list for the device models supported.
4. What to do if screen lock removal fails?
- 1. Connect your computer to a cable network instead of Wi-Fi.
- 2. Quit the VPN or SS if you are using one.
- 3. Restart 4uKey for Android and run the unlock from scratch.
If the issue persists, you can provide the following data to our professional technical support.
- * What's your phone model, android version?
- * Screenshot of the error messages you came across.
- * The logs file, you can find it in the main folder of 4uKey for Android. Right-click the desktop icon of 4uKey for Android, tap Open file location, you'll see a folder named logs, you can send all files under logs to us.
We will help you analyze and give professional solutions in time.
5. Samsung device didn't get the notification?
The removal of Google account lock(FRP) requires a stable connection between the Samsung device and the computer. Try these methods when your Samsung device didn't receive the notification
- Change another USB port or USB cable to ensure stable connection.
- Update your computer systems to obtain a better communication method.
- Exit or uninstall the computer manager and anti-virus software tools to prevent the program from being blocked.
6. After enter the URL and tap on "Open Settings", it doesn't jump to Settings page of the Samsung device?
For very few Samsung devices it doesn't support jumping to the Settings page, you can bypass Google account lock (FRP) page by replugging the device and trying again.
7. What to Do If It Required to Enter the Password When Turn off the Phone?
To unlock the screen with the software, there is a step to turn off the phone. If it requires to enter the password to shut down, please read this guide for more detailed steps .
8. Unable to Install Alliance Shield App or Couldn’t Find the App
Read this guide to help you resolve this problem step by step.
Your personal info will always be protected and never be exposured.
Our 24/7/365 help center is there for you all the time.
You will enjoy the free updates forever after the purchase.