Download YouTube Videos on iPhone in An Easy Way
Being one of the most popular video websites, YouTube has attracted millions of people with the high quality videos. Many people are used to watching videos on their iPhone/iPad as it’s really a convenient way of entertainment. Sometimes you may want to download YouTube videos on iPhone 7/7Plus/6s/6/5S/5 to idle away the spare time, but only find out it’s not that easy.
Some people may have tried some video downloaders but the video quality is far from satisfying. Besides, they are always costly. Here we introduce you Free YouTube Downloader to help you download your favorite movies, TV shows and other videos with high quality and save them in iPhone easily.
Prominent Features About Free YouTube Downloader
Free YouTube Downloader can be your best choice for downloading online videos from YouTube to iPhone for the prominent features below:
- Totally free to use. This software won’t charge you a single dollar to download videos and music files.
- Faster speed. You are allowed to download videos in batch, which will save you much time.
- 2 ways available for downloading. You can download from the in-built browser or copy and paste the URL from web browser.
- Much safer. No virus or other malware downloaded to your iPhone.
- Allow you to pause downloading in the process and continue downloading from the where it’s stopped last time, no need to restart it.
- Support to convert videos to iPhone 7/7Plus/SE/6s/6/5S/5c/5, iPad, iPod, Android phones/tablets, PSP, mobile phones and Apple TV.
How to Download Videos from YouTube to iPhone
Download and install Free YouTube Downloader in your computer, follow the steps to see how to download videos to iPhone for free without jailbreak.
Step 1: Choose a download mode and download the videos to computer.
Mode 1: Run this software and choose “Online Video” button, go to YouTube with the inbuilt browser of Free YouTube Downloader to find the content you want to download.
Mode 2: Copy the URL of your favorite video, click "Paste URL" button on the main interface, the program will start to download the video.
Step 2: Launch iTunes, after your device is detected, click File-> Add Files to Library on the left upper corner of iTunes. Select the videos on your computer and add them to the library.
Step 3: Click the iPhone icon in iTunes, press Movies option on the category, choose the one you need and click “Sync Movies” and “Apply” to scan movies to iPhone.
Now the videos downloaded from YouTube have been transferred to iPhone successfully. With Free YouTube Downloader, you’ll be able to enjoy movies on your iPhone and iPad better than ever. If you still have questions, welcome to leave your comments or share with us below.